Stephanie Seymour - 44 years old. Wow.

That should be "Stephanie" in the title. Mods please correct.

Why can't the 24 year old providers look as good as this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1228112

I don't even mind her ankle tattoo. And I HATE tattoos on a woman.
  • CJ7
  • 12-27-2012, 01:16 PM
CAMEL TOE ALERT !!

I hate tats too ... in her case lil white socks !!
Spelling fixed

Drop-dead beautiful
Now, that's what I call MILF.
Very nice!

Why can't the 24 year old providers look as good as this: Originally Posted by ExNYer
Word!

Twenty five years ago she and Kathy Ireland were tearing it up in SI's annual swimsuit issues. I thought that she SS was the most classically beautiful and outrageously hot woman alive, and now she may be the hottest mid-40 year old alive. Amazing.
Hot yes, but totally wacked out.... She was photographed at the beach kinda/sorta sucking face with her 20 yr old son.... Falls into the category of has-been trying to stay in the limelight
Very nice!

Word!

Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Are you kidding me? We call each other cocksuckers. we call each other dipshits, homos and tea baggers, but YOU have to go PRIVATE to talk about the state of today's providers?

PUSSY!

Fun SS story. Good friend of mine and his father knew the Seymour family. His father even went on a date with Stephanie's mom. Talk about a smokin hot MILF at the time.

When Stephanie made it in to Playboy her mom has issues all over the house. Borrowed one, took it on and extended trip to her bathroom. The fantasy off stroking to her pictures in her own house was too much. Young 18 y/o fantasies...

Did you guys know, no one asked Stephanie to her Senior Prom?
Did you guys know, no one asked Stephanie to her Senior Prom? Originally Posted by Boltfan
She started dating John Casablancas, head of the Elite model agency, when she was 16 and then lived with him. She probably wouldn't go to prom without Casablancas, and that would have bummed out any 18 year old swain. Some how I don't think she missed not going to prom.
Given all that has been posted.....

She still looks like lunch to me.
Here are the face sucking scenes of her and her son with him copping some tittie action.. Check out the 3d one down. That kid has some serious wood, and it appears that Mom is going to "relieve" the problem.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/so-uh-...nd-her-teenage
She started dating John Casablancas, head of the Elite model agency, when she was 16 and then lived with him. She probably wouldn't go to prom without Casablancas, and that would have bummed out any 18 year old swain. Some how I don't think she missed not going to prom. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Well, she spoke of it as if she was sad no one asked. From her mouth, not wikipedia.
Well, she spoke of it as if she was sad no one asked. From her mouth, not wikipedia. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Maybe she said it to get some sympathy for her choices?

My guess is that she later regretted not having a semi-normal high school, teen age experience, but damn, where were the parents when the 6 year old was living with a married guy twice as old as she? Maybe she also regretted running with Axl Rose, who knows or really cares? Maybe she regretted hooking up with Peter Brant while he was married? Her beauty made her the object of desire for rock stars and billionaires and those are the guys she chose to take care of her. She'll always be taken care of.
Now, that's what I call MILF. Originally Posted by ExNYer
That is the definition of MILF. But, I see older ladies every day that are sexy as hell and don't have the tight body this lady has obviously worked so hard for, and has the genes, and time and money, to attain.

As I've gotten older, I've grown to appreciate the fuller, sexier bodies that all moms have. I love the big curves of some sexy ass hips that child-bearing produces. Time changes things and not always in a bad way.