SENATOR JOHN CORNYN NEEDS TO GET THE BOOT !!!!!!

He has been a disaster. He headed up the GOP National Republican Senatorial Committee with disastrous results...and now he voted yes for the fiscal cliff tax increases without spending cuts !

He supported the RHINO Dewhurst over winner Ted Cruz......

Conservative Texans need to replace Cornyn !!!!!!
He has been a disaster. He headed up the GOP National Republican Senatorial Committee with disastrous results...and now he voted yes for the fiscal cliff tax increases without spending cuts !

He supported the RHINO Dewhurst over winner Ted Cruz......

Texans need to replace Cornyn !!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Ted Cruz proved that Texas can still send Reagan conservatives to the senate. I agree, we need to replace Cornyn. I'd like to see my representative take his place.

John Culberson

John Abney Culberson is the U.S. Representative for Texas's 7th congressional district, serving since 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party and the Tea Party caucus. Wikipedia

Born: August 24, 1956 (age 56), Houston
Office: Representative (R-TX 7th District) since 2001
Spouse: Belinda Culberson
Education: Southern Methodist University, South Texas College of Law
Children: Caroline Culberson
  • CJ7
  • 01-02-2013, 11:30 AM
spending (cuts) was put on the back burner until the end of Feb, and much to the benefit of the republicans in the future ..

but I agree Cornhole needs to be gone
Culberson is a good guy; read why he voted "NO" on the fiscal cliff bill..........

http://culberson.house.gov/why-i-wil...e-passed-bill/
  • CJ7
  • 01-02-2013, 11:38 AM
a Tea Party'r eh whirlie ..

after the Nov election, the tea party is trending down
  • Seedy
  • 01-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Cornyn, is just another fucking rhino, lets kick his sorry fucking ass down the gd road
Let's not forget Cornyn is the Senate GOP Whip and he supported Charlie Crist over Rubio in the 2010 Florida senate race.

Crist is now a Democrat and Rubio voted "NO" on the fiscal cliff deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dump Cornyn.
  • Laz
  • 01-02-2013, 12:39 PM
a Tea Party'r eh whirlie ..

after the Nov election, the tea party is trending down Originally Posted by CJ7
Ted Cruz was also supported by the tea party and won. The primary examples of tea party losers are the two guys that committed suicide by having stupid comments about rape.
  • CJ7
  • 01-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Ted Cruz was also supported by the tea party and won. The primary examples of tea party losers are the two guys that committed suicide by having stupid comments about rape. Originally Posted by Laz
there was more than two

Joe Walsh and Bobby Schilling of Illinois, Ann Marie Buerkle and Nan Hayworth of New York and Francisco Canseco of Texas.

trending down
Ted Cruz is a "Reagan Conservative"??? You have some very serious reading to do . . . or, at the very minimum, a really poor grasp of history.
  • CJ7
  • 01-02-2013, 01:09 PM
Reagan, a conservative eh?

Runnin Ronnie raised the national debt 189% ..

damn good thing he was being conservative
Ted Cruz is a "Reagan Conservative"??? You have some very serious reading to do . . . or, at the very minimum, a really poor grasp of history. Originally Posted by b2flyer51
Enlighten me.
Do your homework and you'll recognize Cruz as the opportunistic bugger that he really is. If you think that he, in any way, embodies any principles of any sort . .. you're just not paying attention. The damage he will do to Texas in terms of lost seniority and actual "clout" is immeasurable.

If the Tea Party hadn't been in vogue with a backlash against Cornyn, little Teddie would have waiting until he could have found another group that would listen to his "lawyer drivvle".

Can't wait until he tries to role out his "Latino" credentials! LOL
Republicans are idiots.
Republicans are idiots. Originally Posted by ilikefun