No, they probably won't go over the top on gun control.

http://www.examiner.com/article/des-...-of-gun-owners

Donald Kaul calls for killing gun owners and repealing the second amendment.
Opinions are like assholes...
Meh, no more over the top than a lot of your cut'n'paste Teawipe Wingnut "proposals" and "facts" you try to subject us to. The sad part is that you jump on that sh*t like it's life's own manna whereas most of us just think that anything you post is almost as good as a Looney-Tunes short for entertainment value.

Here's your mop..........................( and sign)...............
Give me an example.

I was looking at cars the other day when the salesman thought he quoted Sarah Palin when in fact he was quoting Tina Fey saying "I can see Russia from my porch." Is that kind of example you're talking about?

In the process of hacking up a lung.
  • CJ7
  • 01-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Give me an example.

I was looking at cars the other day when the salesman thought he quoted Sarah Palin when in fact he was quoting Tina Fey saying "I can Russia from my porch." Is that kind of example you're talking about? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I can russia on my porch

Failing Palin did say that.
  • CJ7
  • 01-03-2013, 02:13 PM
are Palins tits big enough to do russian on her porch ?
Failing Palin did say that. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Link?
Link? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why should anyone provide a "link" to a lying sack of shit like StupidOldLyingFart? When you referred to the current Prez as the most incompetent and corrupt President in American history, I asked for a "link" from a credible and reliable source. You quickly "cut and run."

As far as I can tell, you're still in "cut and run" mode, cuz' you have yet to provide the "link." That's why you're handle changed from StupidOldFart to StupidOldLyingFart.

Provide a "link" from a credible and reliable source and you just might elevate yourself to a plain ol' ordinary StupidOldFart once again.

See how easy I am to get along with?
Eva said that Palin said "I can see Russia from my porch". She never said that, so I asked him to prove it.

Most of the links I post prove that Obama is the most corrupt, dishonest President in history, but you refuse to read them.

So why should I give damn about what you think of me, or anything else? You are here for my entertainment, and that you provide in abundance. Your particular form of ignorance is very entertaining, but to take you seriously? Nope.

Eva said that Palin said "I can see Russia from my porch". She never said that, so I asked him to prove it.

Most of the links I post prove that Obama is the most corrupt, dishonest President in history, but you refuse to read them.

So why should I give damn about what you think of me, or anything else? You are here for my entertainment, and that you provide in abundance. Your particular form of ignorance is very entertaining, but to take you seriously? Nope.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Where's the link, StupidOldLyingFart? If it is from a reliable and credible source and is able to prove that Obama is the most incompetent, dishonest and corrupt President in American history I will read it. I promise!

Until then, you're a StupidOldLyingFart. That is until you are able to prove that you are just a plain ol' ordinary StupidOldFart.

Damn, I must be getting mellow in my advancing years.
You're entertainment, nothing more, BigTurdLittleDick. Kind of like the "thread jester". You provide comic relief for the thinking people on here. Which is fine, at least it's a job you can handle.
You're entertainment, nothing more, BigTurdLittleDick. Kind of like the "thread jester". You provide comic relief for the thinking people on here. Which is fine, at least it's a job you can handle. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Typical StupidOldLyingFart response! When you're caught in another of your countless lies and/or losing an argument, you normally resort to the "idiot", "thread jester" (or something similar) card!

We are still waiting for the link, StupidOldLyingFart (special emphasis on the Stupid and Lying)!
No real answer, just attacks. Biggen your wasting air by breathing it. Palin said that she can see Russia from Alaska which you can over the Bering Straits. A strait is a concourse of water between two land masses in case you didn't know.
Give me an example.

I was looking at cars the other day when the salesman thought he quoted Sarah Palin when in fact he was quoting Tina Fey saying "I can see Russia from my porch." Is that kind of example you're talking about?

In the process of hacking up a lung. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Any post you make is a perfect example of what I mean and the one above I quoted is no exception.

Here's your link (and sign). Of course, as you always do, your premise is fucked up because you don't even know what the original quote from Palin was. Naturally, you're going to go with something from SNL in the sorry hope that you can get a "win" on a technicality. You can't. - big surprise there.

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news...om-alaska.html

Time for you to get your semen enema from COsFb, one lung notwithstanding.