Contact your reps- no gun control

If you feel as strongly about protecting your 2nd amendment rights take a few minutes to send e-mail. This one:
www.popvox.com

Will send an email to all of your reps at one time

Here is a link to send an email to John bosh net:
www.speaker.gov/ contact

Take a few minutes before your rights are gone forever.
You're a fucking loony. they can't take our rights away ... Only we can do that.
You're the fucking loony, again, Assup. They have already taken rights away, because we "elect" them.
No wonder America is so fucked up with morons like this walking around, voting, getting government checks, and otherwise being dead weight.

You're a fucking loony. they can't take our rights away ... Only we can do that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My "rep" is the imbecile Eddie Bernice Johnson.......a phone call to her is a waste.

I get NO government checks, asshole. In fact I'm willing to bet I pay higher taxes than you do.
I am certain you haven't !
You're still loony, and stupid.
You're still loony, and stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It appears that StupidOldLyingFart has slightly altered the "Idiot" card that he has been playing to now include "loony and stupid." Other than that, it is apparent that he has no further arguments!
If you feel as strongly about protecting your 2nd amendment rights take a few minutes to send e-mail. This one:
www.popvox.com

Will send an email to all of your reps at one time

Here is a link to send an email to John bosh net:
www.speaker.gov/ contact

Take a few minutes before your rights are gone forever. Originally Posted by sardyop
OK, time to decloak partially.

Back in the Dark Ages, when Robert Heinlein was an amateur politician in Colorado Springs, he pointed out that one letter to a Congresscritter was considered to be equivalent to ten phone calls to the Congresscritter, and one phone call meant ten voters who felt that way. With the anthrax scares some years ago, paper letters are horrendously delayed, but the value is still there. Astroturf(TM) emails are almost worthless. Real, individual emails get noticed.

(Robert didn't use the term "Congresscritter". I think that one originated with Jerry Pournelle.)

Some years ago, I ran (unsuccessfully) for Congress. One of the things I learned about, VERY quickly, was Astroturf(TM) letters. I discovered that there are websites out there that allow people to pick and choose paragraphs, with talking points, to make up what LOOKS at first glance like a real letter. After I saw a few letters with identical paragraphs, I did some research.

After that, those letters got a lot less attention from me.

Real, original letters got read and answered. (I got more than a few replies to my replies that said "You've got my vote.")

You want to make your Congresscritters aware of how you feel, via email, write your OWN letter, in your OWN voice. You'll probably have to paste it into their email form on their website, as Congresscritters have the same spam problems as the rest of us.
My "rep" is the imbecile Eddie Bernice Johnson.......a phone call to her is a waste. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly, you have my sympathy. I had the dubious privilege of living in her district for a number of years.

That district was VERY carefully constructed, with almost fractal geometry, to create a safe district for a black Democrat. Her seat is almost as safe as Nancy Pelosi's.

My advice to you would be to move to somebody else's district. As soon as possible.
Which Reps ... the one's in the pic or the one's shopped into the pic?

.. how does one expect to get anything done with frauds ...?

http://todaynews.today.com/_news/201...oup-photo?lite
My "rep" is the imbecile Eddie Bernice Johnson.......a phone call to her is a waste.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're lucky ....

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hey Whirly,, Im afraid I have you beat. My congresswoman is Sheila Jackson Lee. The biggest card carrying idiot of all time. Worthless piece of pandering shit.
Whirly, you have my sympathy. I had the dubious privilege of living in her district for a number of years.

That district was VERY carefully constructed, with almost fractal geometry, to create a safe district for a black Democrat. Her seat is almost as safe as Nancy Pelosi's.

My advice to you would be to move to somebody else's district. As soon as possible. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Move out to Tyler and into Louie Gohmert's district. Now, there's a fine example of conservative smarts! He makes Eddie look like Einstein. You and Gohmert have a lot in common Whirly. For starters, you're both pinheads.

And, what's the point of your comment about a very carefully constructed district Sidewinder? The republicans carve out safe districts for themselves every time the opportunity presents itself. And if the federal courts in Texas would let them get away with it, they'd revise boundaries and cut and paste Representative Johnson's district in such a way so a white republican would be representing the interests of her constituents.