OBAMA'S $20 MILLION CHRISTMAS VACATION.......

I'm sure Moochelle would be tempted to say let them eat cake if she wasn't so concerned with good nutrition.
snick
I'll pay attention to you Trendaway, as soon as you get all of the living ex-Presidents to refund the government paid expenses for their vacations.

Eat me, you fatuous Klown.
I'll go along with that, RaggedyAndy. We should pay for their protection, and communication. Lodging, travel and recreation should be on their own.
  • CJ7
  • 01-04-2013, 11:33 AM
cut the perks and nobody wants the job
  • Laz
  • 01-04-2013, 03:23 PM
I have two thoughts about this. The first is that a president is always on call so the government paying a reasonable amount for him to go on vacation I can live with. The second is that it should be budgeted for and approved by Congress. He should have to keep the costs within that budgeted amount or pay the difference out of pocket.

I lied. I have a third thought also. We need to review the necessity of all of the entourage that goes with presidential travel. We are not in an age where global thermonuclear war is likely at any moment. Does he need air force 1 all of the time. He can use a cell phone to be in touch with anyone within minutes. Do the always need to transport the limos with him. I bet a lot of places he goes there are armored humvees available at bases in the area. Much of the cost of many functions of the government could be done less expensively if the people in charge would quit acting like they had a bottomless pit of tax dollars to waste.
I'll go along with that, RaggedyAndy. We should pay for their protection, and communication. Lodging, travel and recreation should be on their own. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So, how does that work? Every President has to buy his own jet to take on vacation? Or fly on a commercial jet? With 25 SS agents and the presidential limo stashed in the cargo hold? Or maybe take the Greyhound Bus if it's in the lower 48? Or just not take vacations at all, right? I bet you weren't crying about presidential vacations when Shrub was spending 3 months out of the year clearing brush in fucking Waco. Really a stupid post.
  • CJ7
  • 01-04-2013, 03:58 PM
So, how does that work? Every President has to buy his own jet to take on vacation? Or fly on a commercial jet? With 25 SS agents and the presidential limo stashed in the cargo hold? Or maybe take the Greyhound Bus if it's in the lower 48? Or just not take vacations at all, right? I bet you weren't crying about presidential vacations when Shrub was spending 3 months out of the year clearing brush in fucking Waco. Really a stupid post. Originally Posted by timpage

or going to the Olympics on the taxpayer dime while the country was in the shithouse because of his economic policy
Or all the people on congress going on junkets with their families on "official" business .
  • Seedy
  • 01-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Just hang every one of tbe cocksuckers, and start over, they fuck up ,get the rope out for them also
I don't remember you dicks whining when Bush took vacations...
  • Seedy
  • 01-04-2013, 07:20 PM
I don't remember you dicks whining when Bush took vacations... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He did not spend 20 fucking million dollars on ONE GOD DAMN VACATION.... This cocksucker is totally out of control. And what goes round comes round.
....a black man with money....trumps drunckin sailors.
....a black man with money....trumps drunckin sailors. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And drunken white idiots who can't even come close to spelling drunken.....back to the drawing board knucklehead.