Live Streaming Cam from a Bald Eagle Nest

• CJ7
  • 01-04-2013, 11:29 AM
How cool is this?

http://www.ustream.tv/SouthwestFloridaEagleCam Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
With Obama in office for four more years, I predict we'll see bald eagles committing suicide.
With Obama in office for four more years, I predict we'll see bald eagles committing suicide. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Joe the Bloehard, that should fit in well with the rest of your Bloehard predictions that were proven to be wrong over the past year!

What's your next WRONG prediction?
Im going out on a limb here ... Jow Bloehard is a bitter, middle aged, single guy with no children, in desperate need of love but unwilling to give up his pigeons to pursue a real relationship with woman or man...

either that, or he's an adolescent in his Mama's garage apartment...

Am I wrong? could I be right?
That's exciting seeing a bird sit on a nest.

. . . Do you have one on grass growing?

I think it's cool. A mother bald eagle taking care of her eaglets. Just what the hell is the matter with you, FastGoon?
Well, it's just too damn . .

S - L - O - W !

. . . I think I've seen paint dry look more exciting than that!

Yeah, not as exciting as the Kardashians or Real Housewives for you, eh, FastGoon? I'm beginning to understand. Maybe just switch to the Price is Right. You may understand that.
  • Seedy
  • 01-04-2013, 11:38 PM
What do you expect from an anti american cocksucker like fast goon.... fucking jerkoff ...I'd like to see an eagle take a big nasty shit on his dumb fucking head....
Holy shit! "Seedy, the movie: Drunk and Bitter!"

In production now!
  • Seedy
  • 01-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Holy shit! "Seedy, the movie: Drunk and Bitter!"

In production now! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jesus, sup, where the fuck is your sense of humor? You haven't figured me out yet, fuck it I will keep you retarded libtards guessing then......lmao
Actually, there's no guesswork needed to figure you out, Seedy.

And I think I've probably indicated that I'm about as big a jolly jokester as anyone here. Except, of course for Whirlyturd and COLiar
  • Seedy
  • 01-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Actually, there's no guesswork needed to figure you out, Seedy.

And I think I've probably indicated that I'm about as big a jolly jokester as anyone here. Except, of course for Whirlyturd and COLiar Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Good deal sup, I thought maybe you were in the same catagory, as the asshat, and total jackoff fast goon......lmfao