Best Syracuse hotel for possible outcall

Looking for some advice on a hotel in the Syracuse area for a possible outcall location. Can’t bring them home, so looking for a good place. Any suggestions?
siracuse inn on CC
Onondaga County hotel
Any hotel, just get the room. You're overthinking it...
Carrier Circle is super hot and always being watched.
Carrier Circle is super hot and always being watched. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Everyone always says that (and I don't doubt it) but it is so convenient and easy and I've never had issues there but I'm also low volume and usually meeting up with regulars so I imagine that helps too.
Only motels tend to be 'hot', the other hotels no. Carrier Circle is just fine, way too many hotels over there, they are not going to man power it all. You're just a person renting a room.

Just make sure she does not come looking like a whore and nobody will even know.
Only motels tend to be 'hot', the other hotels no. Carrier Circle is just fine, way too many hotels over there, they are not going to man power it all. You're just a person renting a room.

Just make sure she does not come looking like a whore and nobody will even know. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
This is true, especially the part of "You're just a person renting a room". The heat on any hotel/motel has to do with a girl setting up shop and seeing 15 guys in a weekend. The traffic is suspicious. As a guy getting a room and seeing a girl there, there is no traffic and thus no suspicion.

When I used to bring girls in from out of town, I always used the Genesee Grand rather than Carrier Circle, and never had any issues. I just found it a bit classier and more convenient.
The cops monitor and patrol the motels. The hotels are so close by, that they inadvertently wind up seeing what goes on at those as well.