Candace Owens on Slavery

Inconvenient history explained... time to put the race hustlers out of business.

https://www.prageru.com/video/a-shor...ory-of-slavery
Inconvenient history explained... time to put the race hustlers out of business.

https://www.prageru.com/video/a-shor...ory-of-slavery Originally Posted by lustylad
Indeed
Pesky little facts , the not so convenient ones
The whole point for libtards is to cherry-pick/hype "facts" that appear convenient to their narratives while burying all inconvenient facts.

Their goal is to wipe out any fair-minded context or perspective in framing our collective understanding of history.

Fortunately there are people like Candace Owens, Shelby Steele and Thomas Sowell ready to push back and set the historical record straight.

https://www.prageru.com/video/a-shor...ory-of-slavery Originally Posted by lustylad
She is correct.
Are the race pimps liars or just plain stupid?

We should probably keep comments to a minimum so the other minions, aka race pimps, have ample space to apologize for their stupidity
Are the race pimps liars or just plain stupid? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

liars. all of them know perfectly well this is the truth about slavery. but they can't make noise about the truth so they lie about it.
Da boyz do love them some slavery!

Guatemalans, Syrians and Ukranians must all be too expensive for them millions of open jobs here in the US of fucking A!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
Da boyz do love them some slavery!

Guatemalans, Syrians and Ukranians must all be too expensive for them millions of open jobs here in the US of fucking A!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

no DA NILES on the truth of slavery. when ya gonna stop blaming "whitey" over it?

still favor reparations?
no DA NILES on the truth of slavery. when ya gonna stop blaming "whitey" over it?

still favor reparations? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Come on TWK , you can’t take race away from them , they don’t gots anything else, just ast them

still favor reparations? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Where did I ever "favor reparations?"

Find it and I'll apologize.

But until you do, you're a liar.
Where did I ever "favor reparations?"

Find it and I'll apologize.

But until you do, you're a liar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

strange. my pants don't seem to be on fire.

bahahahaaaa
strange. my pants don't seem to be on fire.

bahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Good think, because all that shit you're peddling would cause you to explode!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
Good think, because all that shit you're peddling would cause you to explode!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
56362 and growing
56362 and growing Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Why do you give a shit? Can't keep up? You've mentioned my post count a half dozen times recently.

Guess you really CAN'T keep up, Alfalfa.

I've got an idea -- put me on ignore. Then you can tell someone else to go fuck themselves five times a day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!