Houston, What's it take to get a provider to respond to an OKIE?

I travel to the area appox every month and I have so much trouble getting most of the providers to answer my PM via eccie or answer the phone, and when I do get an appointment, when I show up at the designated location for the 2nd call I get no answer. I have completed online contact information for Ava Love (2), Khole Kutie and made several calls with no response. Hell I have even tried BP and some similar results. This has been an ongoing problem for a year, I don't see this in other areas of the US I travel

Any tips? If I stink, they don't know it, because I have never met them.

I have had the pleaseure of seeing Chasity and Busty Amy, but I would like to meet a few others.....

Thanks
Join P411 and you will see the difference.
  • Trey
  • 08-15-2012, 08:52 AM
First tip is post this in men's area or coed second tip keep trying. That is all.
  • ymb
  • 08-15-2012, 08:52 AM
Google phone with a local number might help also
Moved here
Well, I visited Houston last year from west Texas. Started 2 weeks early to set appointments. Sent PM's thru eccie. Even sent P411 requests. I had over 30 Ok's on there then.

Started getting replies back a few days AFTER I left Houston.

I had to leave a day early. So, only saw two providers instead of the three I was hoping for. Guess what? Those two were visiting from DFW. First time I saw either one, never had contact before. But, they got back with me.

So, now I am a mod with no providers I have meet to sweet talk to. lol
P411 should help! Or do research on the girls to make sure the same thing has not happened before. I'd stay clear of BP...just saying.
wow sorry this happend to u babe.. I travel a lot but I make sure to respond to my pm's and calls asap im visiting if u wanna have fun lol
So sorry that happened........hope ya find some fun!
I travel to the area appox every month and I have so much trouble getting most of the providers to answer my PM via eccie or answer the phone, and when I do get an appointment, when I show up at the designated location for the 2nd call I get no answer. I have completed online contact information for Ava Love (2), Khole Kutie and made several calls with no response. Hell I have even tried BP and some similar results. This has been an ongoing problem for a year, I don't see this in other areas of the US I travel

Any tips? If I stink, they don't know it, because I have never met them.

I have had the pleaseure of seeing Chasity and Busty Amy, but I would like to meet a few others.....

Thanks Originally Posted by TittyHound
Unfortunately whores are fickle when it comes to answering their phones. Try living here with it brother!
I'm sorry that happened to you!
He is a great guy! Hope you find some good baby Welcome back!
Well if miss Amy says youre a good guy , then I guess you're GTG...
I'll cum to you baby