Meet The Press This Morning......Conway and Tod have a spirited debate......

Chuck Todd and Kelly Ann Conway took the loves gloves off. He accuser her of inflating crowd numbers, she accused the Press of vocusing on trivial matters when Prsident a Trump had a historic first day in beginning to undo the Obama agenda.

He had her on the ropes, then she punched back. Both did a commendable job.

I give credit to Chuck Todd when his next guest was Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer. Kelly Ann Conway asked Todd to inquire as to why the Senate was being petty in not confirming President Trumps appointees.

Schumer gave the usual Democrat line, Todd wasn't having it. He continually asked, that since these nominees were going to be confirmed, why put it off, if for no other reason than to be petty.

The biggest example.......CIA director to be Pompeo. Wouldn't it have been great if the President could have introduced his new Director yesterday when he PERSONALLY visited with the CIA operatives. But no, the Democrats refused to vote.

Petty Politics at it's lowest.

Petty Politics at it's lowest. Originally Posted by Jackie S
"You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!"

When they believe it was the Russians, ...

.... all they have to do his get rid of the Russians to win 2018!
You mean Kelly Ann Horse Face er I mean Conway
You mean Kelly Ann Horse Face er I mean Conway Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You'd be more than a tad bit hypocritical since you'd be the jackass with a jackass for an avatar, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
You mean Kelly Ann Horse Face er I mean Conway Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

DO IT!, DO IT!, DO IT!... shitistan mosque... Support your fellow Mexican donkey show in Tijuana! and then

You mean Kelly Ann Horse Face..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
.. no I actually meant what I posted ..

May be its an "ethnic" thing ... and you ... no comprende, chica!
Di Di nao Shitstain and take your shitstain avatar with you
SissyLips is an intellectual dinosaur. The "power curve" is too far ahead.
Chuck Todd and Kelly Ann Conway took the loves gloves off. He accuser her of inflating crowd numbers, she accused the Press of vocusing on trivial matters when Prsident a Trump had a historic first day in beginning to undo the Obama agenda.

He had her on the ropes, then she punched back. Both did a commendable job.

I give credit to Chuck Todd when his next guest was Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer. Kelly Ann Conway asked Todd to inquire as to why the Senate was being petty in not confirming President Trumps appointees.

Schumer gave the usual Democrat line, Todd wasn't having it. He continually asked, that since these nominees were going to be confirmed, why put it off, if for no other reason than to be petty.

The biggest example.......CIA director to be Pompeo. Wouldn't it have been great if the President could have introduced his new Director yesterday when he PERSONALLY visited with the CIA operatives. But no, the Democrats refused to vote.

Petty Politics at it's lowest. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You could tell by the second time he asked her she was never going to answer. The rest was a waste, good thing it was recorded so fast forward eliminated her.

Good to see Chuck S get a slap.

Trumps fawning over the CIA after trashing them multiple times lets us know we will probably never know how he stands on issues.

Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
SissyLips doesn't like other ladies who are better looking than she is.
Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
she's scrawny looking, acceptable to fuck.
DO IT!, DO IT!, DO IT!... shitistan mosque... Support your fellow Mexican donkey show in Tijuana! and then

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Now that would be a good cause George Soros could invest his money in. He's just losing money on "Black Lives Matter", lol.

Jim