Hey! Lets talk guns....again.

GUN CONTROL

Is two hands holding a pistol!
Double tap! When once is not enough and three is just redundant.
Waiting on the Texas legislature to finally recognize that Constitutional carry is the law and our right.
Anything else is an infringement.
Just read the 10th Amendment.
Once is never enough at the OK Corral.
I think if Trump is true to form, under his administration we won't hear nearly as much talk about Gun Control. Furthermore I don't think we will experience any false flag or staged shootings like we did during Obama's administration in an effort to gain public opinion on "Gun Control" and the banning of certain types of weapons.

Jim
Is nailing your target at the ballistic limits of your guns and ammo.

This is still the Land of the Free because we have our guns. Anyone who thinks otherwise can go suck a Commie/Democrat or get fucked by one.
And here i thought you guys were going to be talking about the new Army pistol. One cool gun.
And here i thought you guys were going to be talking about the new Army pistol. One cool gun. Originally Posted by BigLouie
The new M-17 is a fine Example of the ridiculous way he Government goes about buying things,

$17,000,000 spent on just procurement. For a handgun! Th absurdity really shines through when you consider all of th excellent designs already being made that would be perfect.

I like what one defense official said. "Hell, let's just go to Cabellas with the $17,000,000 and outfit every single member of the Armed Forces with a top quality pistol".

I suppose the new Sig offering will be a great side arm. At least one version of it will hold 17 rounds. At the very least you can scare the shit out of the enemy.
I'll keep my glock

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
For some reason, my IPad does not see your links.
It's "modular" so it can be put on a platform that supports big Marine hands or tiny women hands. It also doesn't break down into tiny pieces that can are difficult to clean or reassemble.

The perfect gun for today's army: flexible and "fool proof." Let see how well it does in actual combat. But hey, it's a Sig. What happened to "Buy American?"
For some reason, my IPad does not see your links. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Same here, we need to keep this going at least till speedy shows up and then some more!

For some reason, my IPad does not see your links. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'm on a MacBook Pro and it also doesn't show up for me.

Maybe it's an Apple thing?
It's "modular" so it can be put on a platform that supports big Marine hands or tiny women hands. It also doesn't break down into tiny pieces that can are difficult to clean or reassemble.

The perfect gun for today's army: flexible and "fool proof." Let see how well it does in actual combat. But hey, it's a Sig. What happened to "Buy American?" Originally Posted by gnadfly
They will all be produced in New Hampshire