Encounter: QlilF Sky

User ID: -
Date: 2nd week Sep 2020
Name: Sky
Phone: 505 850 0573
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...f/396287316383
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: SE Valley
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: cbj, mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes (actually about 15)
Hair Length and Color: dark brown, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description:

5’2 - 140lbs, sounds about right
34A lovely, but, mostly denied access
thick around the hips & thighs
pretty face - unpainted, uncluttered with hardware

good looking, nice enough, but...
not trying very hard. not seeking repeat encounters

Recommendation: Sadly - Regrettably - No
I had same experience. Too bad because she has nice attributes but just too mechanical.
I hate waiting. And my last 4 potential encounters all had too much waiting. It's like our time doesn't mean anything to them, but the moment we go over our time, then they will certainly let you know. Just venting...and I can relate Joyote. CB
Ahhh yes, the waiting. Drives me nuts, too. Just like water torture...5 minutes at a time.
I hate waiting. And my last 4 potential encounters all had too much waiting. It's like our time doesn't mean anything to them, but the moment we go over our time, then they will certainly let you know. Just venting...and I can relate Joyote. CB Originally Posted by Cinderbug
Since there seem to be a lot of new members out there. (To which I say welcome one and all lol)

I feel that is the level of detail we should all shoot for in a review. I especially like the thorough physical description. This is important since many girls post old or phony pics.

As always, be safe guys.
thanks for the affirmation & encouragement, goodman

In the Physical Description field
I try to include some data that goes beyond just physical appearance
A little bit to summarize why the yes or no recommendation
for those who can not see the ROS