I am now a C Cup

I am now a C Cup!
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2021, 01:11 PM
We're all visual creatures in here, quality pics help
My avatar is accurate. I am planning to have some photos taken iif I can find a good female photographer. I am also planning breast implants to become a DD cup which is my ultimate goal to satisfy my needs and desires:!
I am getting new bras from Victoria Secret and some bright colored panties which will be good for pictures but don’t want to invest a lot in C cup. Once I get implants I will become a full service TS provider
WC, did a provider login under your handle by mistake?
No, I am still into women, particularly eating pussy but am now also sucking cock and swallowing cum.I love couples, sucking cock and eating cream pies. As my breasts have gotten bigger, so has my appetite for cum and pussy juice. I guess i can say I am becoming a cock sucking lesbian.
You do know you can also post photos on your profile.
Admiral Giggle, I appreciate the suggestion to post more pics in my profile. I will do that soon. I realize it will be useful to couples or men who have a provider or another woman present who desire a BBBJ WITHOUT ANY FEE. I am also available to be an ultra submissive cuck and suck a bull’s cock and eat his cum directly or as a cream pie. I, of course, will swallow every drop unless the woman or women want me to snowball the cum with them as many providers desire me to share the load particularly if it is a large cum load.
man , I havent logged on in 6 months. My friends said eccie changed. They weren't kidding LOL
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2021, 10:44 PM
man , I havent logged on in 6 months. My friends said eccie changed. They weren't kidding LOL Originally Posted by cage196
This offer is right up your alley cage 😉
Cage I been waiting to suck your cock and lick your balls while you feed me your massive load. You need to bring a female to assist you. Bring kinky boy and I will blow him while the female slut assists him too. Two large loads sounds so delicious
Cage I been waiting to suck your cock and lick your balls while you feed me your massive load. You need to bring a female to assist you. Bring kinky boy and I will blow him while the female slut assists him too. Two large loads sounds so delicious Originally Posted by whitechocolate
From the Dallas ECCIE Staff. Thank you for bringing life back to the Dallas COED forum.

The threADS from the same ladies were getting old.

I pray and hope to see a review of you by WEC
Admiral Giggle it is my pleasure. I hope to blow as many guys as possible. As I noted I do require the guy bring a female slut who will assist him in some way and not be involved with me. I particularly like blowing men while they make out with the woman. I used to do this with my ex wives who would pick up men for me to blow while they played with each other
Guys, you can facefuck me if you desire. I am very submissive when I see a hard cock waiting to feed me. You can face fuck me while you and the female make out passionately or while you go down on her and enjoy her pussy juice. I am sure you guys enjoy being between females eating one and facefucking the other. I do like to wear lipstick when I blow guys. If you want, you can have the other female fluff you before you facefuck me or even fuck the other female to warm you up before you fuck my mouth as long as you give me all your cum. If you do cum in the other female,I want to eat the cream pie. I do wear perfume when I make love to men. Any men who want to passionately DFK with me, that is a plus before I blow you. I do enjoy taking down a man’s pants, and licking and sucking his balls as the woman or women kiss him.
Leave me out of this equation White Chocolate. I have a Hot little Petite Redhead that I found on SA thats taking care of all my Kinky needs.