I seriously need help....

What do I do when I'm being threatened by a member on here? He's threatening that of I don't see him once a month for free he will post all my personal information and everything. I don't know what to do
Sorry babe. PM sent. Good luck.
  • SCRAP
  • 11-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Keep all the communications he's sent to you and forward all of it to one of the moderators.
Whats his username?? So ladies can beware of this clown??
Wow, how pathetic and a tough situation to be in! I hope this clown gets what is coming
If you know his real world information turn it around on his sorry ass... Cheep fuck, pretty sorry to threaten a chick like this
Just what I got text
It's kingjames, he commented on the site pretending like it wasn't him but he sent me threatening texts threatening to tell my boyfriend and post my nudes on Facebook
  • CIFER
  • 11-08-2015, 05:05 PM
What do I do when I'm being threatened by a member on here? He's threatening that of I don't see him once a month for free he will post all my personal information and everything. I don't know what to do Originally Posted by SeductivelyYours
Well, this one is easy. If you have his phone # just use a reverse phone lookup website. Like Spokeo or intelius, it really cheap and very effective, once you get that information you can use that to dig more info like Facebook, work number address and relatives information. It's all very down hill from there. All you have to do is create a new email account, copy the messages and reviews and attach them to an email and send the email to his work place and and family members etc. unless he has nothing to lose that should be enough to deter his ass from messing with you, and being an ass hole. And then just grab a chair and a bag of popcorn and watch.

Good luck.
Unless that person is smart and uses a prepaid phone bought with cash and paid for the minutes in cash. So there is no way to trace it back.
  • CIFER
  • 11-08-2015, 05:35 PM
That's true, but he still has to drive a car.

http://lookup.dmvfiles.org/index.htm...FYU5aQod5-QJ2g

Nothing is impossible.
Wtf??? I never done that bs
Maybe it's a different KJ...yeah, that's it...

Attachment 471554
Good luck with that bro.

Report him to the cops.
No it's him.