Funny shit!

So who's indy, who's answering to a pimp?

I don't do pimps or agencies!

Get on one side of the fence or the other! Just remember this - agencies control your prospects!

Then don't do agencies. Who would care what you do?
I don't do agencies either, I support the girls I see, not a pimp or manager.
Unless I see signs of exploitation or abuse, being "independent" or not doesn't matter to me.
I'm Independent!!
The recent bust of School Girls should give pause. Yes, they had some fine girls, reasonable rates etc. The problem arrose when some of his girls, who were tired of being intimidated with threats of outing etc, went to LE. I do find it interesting that a recent post has introduced a girl using the same handle as a former School Girl - maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

That was SA and no mongers were outed. Not sure what Corpus LE might do.

I trust two "agencies" South Texas UTRS and STF, because both had a board presence prior to their start and make no bones about it.
Whether a girl is "Indy" or not doesn't really ensure they aren't being exploited. Unfortunately some "Indy" girls are being exploited by their boyfriends that just use them as a bank and manipulate them to keep providing $$ for whatever they need. I've stopped seeing a UTR hottie because I didn't want to see her continue down this path.

What I have a problem with is if the agency uses reviews of his girls to help promote his business. That would seem to be an unfair use of the site, especially if the manager hasn't disclosed who he is and writes a review of his girls under his personal handle.

And this is different than those who have introduced excellent talent to our community, either UTR's or exchanging sessions for help in learning how to run their business.

It's a full time job to screen, manage an incall, and set appointments in various cities. Some of the best assistants are former providers that understand how it works and work for a flat fee. Ladies, they are available, even here on ECCIE, just look around.

I've used agencies in the past and will again, using similar guidelines that EW posted above. Let's keep this FUN FFS!
I'm Independent!! Originally Posted by sxyveronica
Can I be your pimp? It will protect you from having to see Louigi.
  • AAG
  • 11-16-2015, 10:17 AM
That's some funny shit right there Smith....lmao
Can I be your pimp? It will protect you from having to see Louigi. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
I'm Independent but am Pregnant and would love to become a booking agent for an Agency(hint hint)