Here's A Fun Topic :) Gentlemen's Preference..

Bushy

Shaved

Landing Strip

Which do you prefer and why?

Landing strip
Depends on the day. I enjoy them all.
However you have yours right now boo
baby you know im bald but thinking of a landing strip since its getting cold lmao
I recently had a provider over and had to dig down, through the bush, to her clit with my tongue! Not my cup of tea! Give me the barest pussy, or at most a landing strip to help reduce friction!
Landing strip for me. Reminds me that I'm with a grown woman while still letting me enjoy the pleasures of cunnilingus without the floss!
Shaved, the best for daty
As long as pits, legs, and face (if needed, and I don't need to know) are shaved, whatever you do with your whoo hoo (sorry, medical jargon) is up to you.
Nicely Trimmed is where its AT!!! Keeps you from getting those pesky bumps
Nicely Trimmed is where its AT!!! Keeps you from getting those pesky bumps Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
I wanna get my Movember 'stache stuck on your trim...
  • CIFER
  • 11-15-2015, 08:55 PM
Well what do you gals prefer.

Also what do you girls think or like about guys getting shaved, trimmed or au naturel.
I prefer shaved or a landing strip. I don't care for/like bushy jungle bushes that are so thick that you need to use a machete or a weed wacker to find the panocha/clitoris. I love to Daty/chupar la panocha & don't care for/like bushy jungle bushes aka what I call 1970's bushes from my teenage years. I like to see the beauty of a woman's panocha before, during & after Daty/chupar la panocha.
Prefer shaved or at most a small landing strip. Reason: personal preference on what looks attractive to me. That said I never turn down pussy no matter how it is or isn't covered
landing strip or bush..