4 inches????......

A guy's eating in a restaurant and spots a gorgeous woman sitting all alone. He calls over his waiter and says, "Send that woman a bottle of your most expensive champagne, on me." The waiter quickly brings the champagne over to the woman, and says, "Ma'am, this is from the gentleman over there." She says to the waiter, "Please tell him that for me to accept this champagne, he better have a Mercedes in his garage, a million dollars in the bank, and eight inches in his pants." The waiter delivers the message, and the guy says, "Please go back and tell her I have two Mercedes in my garage, three million dollars in the bank, but I haven't even met her...so why the fuck would I cut off four inches?"
oooo Originally Posted by DallasRain

I came to this thread for educational purposes... that was not nice..
lol--sorry I was trying to post & got "lost" in my thoughts!
lol--sorry I was trying to post & got "lost" in my thoughts! Originally Posted by DallasRain
ROFL .. okay but if you ever really do a post on that first thing (before you changed it) let me know!! LOL
I came to this thread for educational purposes... that was not nice.. Originally Posted by lil_michelle
educational purpose, eh? what did you think 4 inches thread was about?
educational purpose, eh? what did you think 4 inches thread was about? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
her original post was "rules men have for a BJ" or something like that...lol.

She changed it on me!!
lol--I am sorry...I did post that joke,but I thought it might be a little "harsh"...lol
oh please... we want to hear it... you can PM it to me!! LOL
k--sent
Ok babe--just for you...heres the link for the original joke
{lol}

http://www.lotsofjokes.com/blowjob_etiquette.asp
U rock!!!
U rock!!! Originally Posted by lil_michelle
undoubtably
Dallas you are amazeing.....Thought this one was funny too...

An old man is walking down the street one afternoon when he sees a woman with perfect breasts.
He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me BITE your breasts for $100?"
"Are you nuts?!" she replies, and keeps walking away.

He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does. "Would you let me bite your breasts for $1,000?" he asks again.
"Listen you; I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?"

So the little old man runs around the next block and faces her again, "Would you let me bite your breasts - just once - for $10,000?!"

She thinks about it for a while and says, "Hmmmmm, $10,000... Ok, just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there."

So they go into the alley, where she takes off her blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world.
As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and starts caressing them, fondling them slowly, kissing them, licking them, burying his face in them - but not biting them.
The woman finally gets annoyed and asks, 'Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?'
"Nah," says the little old man... "Costs too much!"
:laughin g1:
A police officer pulls a man over for speeding. As the officer approaches the car he can see that the man is very anxious about something.
"Good afternoon Sir. Do you know why I stopped you?"
"Yes, officer... I know I was speeding -- but it is a matter of life or death."
"Oh, really? How's that?"
"There's a naked woman waiting for me at home."
"I don't see how that is a matter of life or death."
"If I don't get home before my wife does, I'm a dead man."