Intercourse News..?

I ended up in BFE Amish country Pennsylvania today and as I checked into my hotel I noticed a local info news rag called "Intercourse News" in the lobby..

I think to myself "aha things are looking up" Trying hard not to laugh out loud.

But alas, it was all about Amish attractions,tours and buggy rides.

There is something called " Whoopie Pie" for sale at a local farm,
but that's the only thing interesting in Intercourse Pa.

Sorry no sexy scandals with the Amish milk maids here folks!

Reporting from BFE aka CowPlop, Pa .. Cristy Cupps
Are you serious? The town is named Intercourse? It is on Google maps. Can't believe the Amish haven't had the name changed.
Believe it, or not..
can you believe it! Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
I thought you were pulling our leg until I Googled it. Hilarious to say the least. A town where the likelihood of you getting laid is about zero and it's named intercourse, just plain hilarious!
There is also a coupon for 2.00 off any "Adult Amish Cookie Tour"
WTF?? I have a dirty mind but c'mon this is just silly!
Yep there really is an Intercourse PA, TT! There is actually a town in NM called Truth or Consequences, named after the game show! Oh yeah, I almost forgot, there is a town called Climax too!
The Amish aren't as prudish as you might imagine; they are quite "earthy". Their practices aren't what most of us would choose, but viva la difference. BTW, another of their towns is Virginville. No truth to the rumor that everyone who lives in Virginville eventually moves to Intercourse.
I like where this post is going! LOL Dirty hometowns in the world..

tourist trap?
tourist trap? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I can't wait to see the bait!
Oklahoma has 2 towns near each other. Bowlegs and Maude. The old saying was "you have to go through Bowlegs to get to Maude".
While ur looking at a map, look at the DFW area map that shows the interstates and highways. Flip it upside down and it looks like a cock and balls. At the tip, look at the name of the town. Coincidence...or the Freemasons? Lol
Great town. Went there last summer. Real honest people. Religious Amish, not my style but America!