Gotta Love The Country.....

I'm out in Schuylerville,N.Y. right now not Albany and I will be getting new,number and closing my eccie account ....

《《《《《♡♡Sammie♡♡》》》》》

I'm out in Schuylerville,N.Y. right now not Albany and I will be getting new,number and closing my eccie account ....

《《《《《♡♡Sammie♡♡》》》》》

Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Sorry to see you go. You're a great gal who has provided lots of fun to your clients. Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors.
Best of luck, Samantha. Very sorry I never had the chance to spend some time with you!

《《《《《♡♡Sammie♡♡》》》》》

ARE STILL SEEING PEOPLE ? IS THIS RETIREMENT.
Sounds like she's retired ..

《《《《《♡♡Sammie♡♡》》》》》

I wish you well always Sam
Your my FAV Samantha ) . J ❤
I too wish you the best. I never had the pleasure, but it sounds like a big loss to the hobby!
Are you done SAB? I live in the next town over? That would be super convenient.
Ok so the last few weeks have been a little crazy but I refuse to let anyone bash me or spread lies

....still to this day I am clean n sober ....what I did in my past is exactly that my past ...I've been clean for a year and a half...I worked very hard to get to where I am ..
If anyone has any questions just pm me ....I'm back down in Albany this week too!!

♡♡Jealousy is very ugly ♡♡

☆☆Samantha☆☆
Sad when a grown man throws a fit like a two year old just cuz he got his feelings hurt. ...
Glad to hear you are doing well, Samantha. Although, I never had the chance to meet you, I think any of us that have followed you on this site could tell that the person bashing you obviously had some sort of ax to grind and had a few loose screws.
Best of luck!
Yea mg hope you had fun

Don't be texting or calling me for appt
Mass
So Samantha I'm confused.. are you retired at this time, or not?