The idiocy of some people...

I was just checking BP looking to see if any new ads popped up. On the refresh a couple new ones came up. I didn't really look at the titles, Just clicked this ad and was immediately drawn to the middle pic of a nice ass in the air...

I said, what? Amber is back? I didn't see a post on ECCIE. I'm looking for some fun for the weekend and Amber was good on our last meeting. Then I looked at the other pics...

The other two pics were of of what was obviously an AA chick with a huge ass. I just had to laugh out loud when I realized. They even left the original file name on the pic: 2Amber_Ass_n_Air.jpg.

Some people!

What will they steal next!
I was just checking BP looking to see if any new ads popped up. On the refresh a couple new ones came up. I didn't really look at the titles, Just clicked this ad and was immediately drawn to the middle pic of a nice ass in the air...

I said, what? Amber is back? I didn't see a post on ECCIE. I'm looking for some fun for the weekend and Amber was good on our last meeting. Then I looked at the other pics...

The other two pics were of of what was obviously an AA chick with a huge ass. I just had to laugh out loud when I realized. They even left the original file name on the pic: 2Amber_Ass_n_Air.jpg.

Some people!

Originally Posted by eholiday
Very good observation. You know what you are dealing with.
Amber must have one hell of an ass to make that kind of impression on you.