Strange sexual experiences ? ?

Whether with a pro or civilian, whats the strangest thing sexually that has ever happened during sex or strangest sexual experience ?

GO !!
I had a relationship with a deaf woman for a short time. She could read lips well, and taught me some sign language during the course of it. We had sex once, on the carpeted floor in the house she lived in with her adult son. I thought he wasn't home, but right after we both climaxed, he walked in on us, almost as if he was waiting for us to finish!
It was a long time ago, and I don't remember much else about it, except he was pissed, and him and I had words, then and after. I was even pissed at her for a bit, and we exchanged words and gestures back and forth, but we apologized to each other soon after, later having to break up because of a work situation that required me to move to cross-state.
I never did go back to her house, we subsequently met elsewhere.
I've been in the bdsm lifestyle for 6 years - a lot of what I do is considered strange by others.
I was never aware of how pleasurable getting attention to my nipples with tongue and suckling... Mmmm.
She was definitely into the fun and she treated me to a rim job that omfg.. If she hadn't snuck in there and done it... I would have never asked for it.. Probably even refused it not knowing what I'd be missing..
If this is strange or being freaky I will proudly wear the label.
As I mentioned in a recent review, I once had a provider vomit while attempting to deepthroat me. Given that I was seated and her head was pointed down, I caught the full brunt of it. Needless to say, she was mortified, but she insisted on cleaning me up and finishing, so she was a champ.
I have had the pleasure of any number of exciting adventures over the years but one of my favorites was with a provider in Bangor Maine who took me into the dressing room at Victoria Secrets in the Bangor Mall and we proceeded to have fun tight there in the dressing room.
I would not say strange but Ive had sex in a room full of people at a swingers club. Mirrors and people all over. haha.
Not so strange but different .A long time ago when I first enjoyed this hobby I visited a provider that started with a simple back rub,that led to everything else. One day on the flip she placed a vibrating ring around the base of my shaft,turned around for some lotion but I couldn't hold on and shot off like a fire hose.I found out then just how much you girls LOVE your toys ....
I can't help but get melancholy over this subject matter. It's funny how some stuff (good and bad) can be seared into one's memory. Nothing could come close to testing your limits though like the old Hellfire Club in NYC. Their Halloween and New Years Eve parties are the stuff legends are made of. Definitely NOT for the faint of heart. Alluding to what Bustybabygirl was saying though, you will not find a lifestyle with a deeper bond in terms of trust and love for each partner...

Can't end the trip down memory lane though without mentioning the infamous play rooms at Plato's Retreat and just the downright blasphemous activities at The Limelight..

Professionally, I still laugh at a shoot I was involved with involving a gal and two guys. The one dude was on his back on the bed while the lady was riding him and sucking off the other guy. Well she would alternate sucking and tugging the guy standing next to them and then next thing you know, the guy comes as she was jerking him downward. The fella on the bed became the unwelcome recipient of a facial! The guy comes up swinging after that and a brawl breaks out...

Ahh memories....
Went into gay club in nyc, had to use the bathroom.. I walk in and theres people chained to the wall next to the urinals and in bathroom stalls begging to be peed on, fighting with eachother and yelling "nooo , pee on me plz , don't pee on him !!"
When watersports is done with the utmost pleasure in mind, being very well hydrated helps ensure there's enough glorious piss to go around.
I enjoyed some watersports yesterday. Not something I do often but can be intense and enjoyable.
I don't know if this counts as strange, but a girlfriend and I once finished watching Raiders of the Lost Ark and began to have sex on the floor of the den as the credits rolled and the DVD went to its menu screen. I don't care who you are, if you're fucking to John Williams' Indiana Jones theme, you're going to feel like a heroic badass.
Did it once in a tree, in a nature park, pretended we were turkeys lol
My best and strangest was being invited to a swinger part with 4 couples and being the only male. After about 15 minutes the guys sat back and watched me fuck, finger, and lick every girl. Weird but fun