Aleena - HOTTT

http://albany.backpage.com/Therapeut...iewed/24245033

(415)203-6133

The pictures do not do Aleena the justice she deserves. She looks great in the photos, but is stunning in person. Beautiful. Just a fact. The type of girl you'd do a double take at the mall, restaurant, club, etc. Sexy as can be.

Real photos, but she's 10 times hotter in person, and looks like she's been even more active at the gym.

Typical safe-play traveler rules, so don't expect a dirty gal like some of the local trash.

Be friendly and she'll be friendly back. Not a clock watcher if she feels comfortable with you. She's one of my ATF based on looks alone. Very few girls who come locally actually look good, objectively speaking. Aleena looks amazing.

5'7" or so, long straight brunette hair. She's Latina but looks white to me. Has looks like a mix of Asian/Latina/Spanish/American Indian. Some well placed tattoos.

Great smile, perfect white teeth, Beautiful smooth skin.

200/HH, or 200/massage (not sure hourly rate)

She has an ad on here as well. You get better rates mentioning you know her from here. She also has a second ad up with the same area code, but in the main bp section.
Do you have a pending review?
No. Sorry.
Thanks for the review. I am not able to send you PM as you reached max capacity of PM. What activities are included in the HH session?
Good question mead and BP pics look a little heavier. So what's he include?