Question for female Providers !!!

Im a new recent provider that has just been verified with my first couple reviews. I have alot of request
From guys who never had a review over the years and are new member's? How do you ladies verify and feel about seeing these guys? As of now i cant do it.
I always ask for references from ladies they have seen most recently and sometimes the guys just like being discreet and may have their reasons why they haven't posted any reviews but if the guy has been on here awhile he is pretty much okay to see you just have to come up with your own screening process whatever you feel comfortable with to feel comfortable to see him lol there are many ways to screen.Have fun and stay safe there are tons of really great guys on here!
Im a new recent provider that has just been verified with my first couple reviews. I have alot of request
From guys who never had a review over the years and are new member's? How do you ladies verify and feel about seeing these guys? As of now i cant do it. Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
This would be answered much better if you posted in the ladies only section.
This would be answered much better if you posted in the ladies only section. Originally Posted by slubby
Yes True !!
Over the years, many ladies have found that they enjoy the hobby (and its rewards!) after implementing screening processes that both protect and conserve their security, safety, and time.

Yes, many ladies enjoy the hobby. And the fruit$ thereof.

The sooner you can do the same the better off you will be imo.
Thank you for the info and its really appreciated.
Not every guy writes reviews, some don't post at all. In fact some of the most prolific hobbyists spend little time on here as they're too busy with work.
I do understand the precaution of asking for references. But it does make it a little difficult for guys like myself who tend to hobby in the AMP area more than the Indy area. I don’t have a list of providers ( that speak English at least, as the ladies that know me mostly speak Korean) that I can use as references. So when I do decide to step into the Indy realm I don’t generally get to see the lady I want.

I did have a P411 account for a while but the only thing that got me was upchaged for the same service that was often offered cheaper on here.
These things are much better posted in the ladies area....seems we're giving away screening processes that don't need to be repeated to everyone on the entire site.
Please don't assume just because a guy has reviews, he's ok to see.

Keep in mind fake reviews can be written. There is no way for this site or any other site to verify if a session occurred. And just because a guy has reviews, it doesn't mean he is safe, his hygiene is on point, he is good with the funds, etc.....
Oh geez I gotta comment on this last post . His reviews for god sakes DO MATTER . Holy crap , providers yell out hey I have so many reviews , as a retort when I ever so subtly try to get them to indicate what differences could there be at the door vs pics . So they definitely matter . All you have to do is shoot the chicks I review a email or text and ask hey is this guy legit ? Or fake ? Then in my case of course you will be asailed with superlatives that are unmatched in any response in the history of the hobby . So good grief , I do dislike the puny effort that most providers exert in checking out a potential client . No provider lies it when I in exasperation sometimes tell them I am not your secretary . Be professional ladies , it shows so easily in just a few but it says a lot . On my soap , one last comment , ladies , it’s my safety , your clients safety that your client cares about . Not yours . I have paid the entire fee plus tip to my numerous providers who some smuck snuck into her world , and fled after the session with her $ or scared her etc . Angers me greatly , lowest level of a man , but rest assured we are not concerned about that in our case . We only care about our security . Oh yes ladies, many desperate girls out there , omg met a supposedly hot Latina the other day , turned out to be a trans . A huge one at that . I called her out before I even took my shoes off , but it was tense for s few moments . Bye
Oh geez I gotta comment on this last post . His reviews for god sakes DO MATTER . Holy crap , providers yell out hey I have so many reviews , as a retort when I ever so subtly try to get them to indicate what differences could there be at the door vs pics . So they definitely matter . All you have to do is shoot the chicks I review a email or text and ask hey is this guy legit ? Or fake ? Originally Posted by Golfing
Thank you for your thoughts on my post, and while you are concerned about how attractive you will find the lady on the otherside of the door, my comment relates more to the safety of a lady. There are guys who do physical harm, guys who short donations, guys that are unprofessional/disrespectful/timewasters, guys with poor hygiene and let's not forget about the threat of LE. A review doesn't say how he acted.

There are ladies, usually new young ones, who see a review count and say, "He has 5, 10, 15 reviews, or he has premium access, so he must be ok to see" never once reaching out to a lady to get her experience with a gent. I find it disturbing to see the statement "well he had reviews, so I thought he was ok to see" when reading an alert on a guy.

Fake reviews can be posted. Neither mods, nor owners, of this board or any other board can possibly know if a session occurred. It's not like a lady gives a receipt to a gent for services rendered. Personally, I have 1 or 2 older ones on eccie and TER that I had suspected were fake based on my calendar notes.

Yes, reviews can be helpful, but they are just one small tool in a bigger process. I'm simply saying to any gal, or guy for that matter, to not take a review at face value. A little more work or maybe even a lot more work is needed in research/screening. And based on your other thread....I'm sure sure you can appreciate that sentiment.
Oh geez I gotta comment on this last post . His reviews for god sakes DO MATTER . Holy crap , providers yell out hey I have so many reviews , as a retort when I ever so subtly try to get them to indicate what differences could there be at the door vs pics . So they definitely matter . All you have to do is shoot the chicks I review a email or text and ask hey is this guy legit ? Or fake ? Then in my case of course you will be asailed with superlatives that are unmatched in any response in the history of the hobby . So good grief , I do dislike the puny effort that most providers exert in checking out a potential client . No provider lies it when I in exasperation sometimes tell them I am not your secretary . Be professional ladies , it shows so easily in just a few but it says a lot . On my soap , one last comment , ladies , it’s my safety , your clients safety that your client cares about . Not yours . I have paid the entire fee plus tip to my numerous providers who some smuck snuck into her world , and fled after the session with her $ or scared her etc . Angers me greatly , lowest level of a man , but rest assured we are not concerned about that in our case . We only care about our security . Oh yes ladies, many desperate girls out there , omg met a supposedly hot Latina the other day , turned out to be a trans . A huge one at that . I called her out before I even took my shoes off , but it was tense for s few moments . Bye Originally Posted by Golfing
If you were to contact me on this board-- I would absolutely expect actual references from you. You have a total of 11 reviews-- 7 of which are from AMP's, and those do not verify. The remainder of your reviews are all from traveling ladies-- of which at least two I've known to not give references (I've come across them elsewhere in my travels). The other two I don't know of at all and I've been around for a long time and travel extensively when I am active.

Moreover-- the "superlatives" aspect... aren't you the same gent who laments about one particular provider who will not see you anymore? I'd be more interested in what she has to say than anyone else, to be honest. The reasons for a gent making the DNS list are much more valuable than superlatives.

The intention of screening is to give a lady reasons to not see you. If she can't find any reasons not to see you-- you're good.
Great Post..
Thank you for your thoughts on my post, and while you are concerned about how attractive you will find the lady on the otherside of the door, my comment relates more to the safety of a lady. There are guys who do physical harm, guys who short donations, guys that are unprofessional/disrespectful/timewasters, guys with poor hygiene and let's not forget about the threat of LE. A review doesn't say how he acted.

There are ladies, usually new young ones, who see a review count and say, "He has 5, 10, 15 reviews, or he has premium access, so he must be ok to see" never once reaching out to a lady to get her experience with a gent. I find it disturbing to see the statement "well he had reviews, so I thought he was ok to see" when reading an alert on a guy.

Fake reviews can be posted. Neither mods, nor owners, of this board or any other board can possibly know if a session occurred. It's not like a lady gives a receipt to a gent for services rendered. Personally, I have 1 or 2 older ones on eccie and TER that I had suspected were fake based on my calendar notes.

Yes, reviews can be helpful, but they are just one small tool in a bigger process. I'm simply saying to any gal, or guy for that matter, to not take a review at face value. A little more work or maybe even a lot more work is needed in research/screening. And based on your other thread....I'm sure sure you can appreciate that sentiment. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Always requests recent references and contact them no matter how many reviews. Always ask the referance if they had any problems with the client and if they would see him again. If the referance does not reply....tell the client and put her ass on blast in coed. Ladies don't do this enough ugh

Live, learn, be safe and have fun