No Shave November (Ladies only)

Yea or Nay, in regards to kissing and DATY. Discuss.
If a guy has a face full of stubble, I just want to punch him in the face because that 9'0 clock shadow feels like someone's rubbing a cactus across my f*cking coochie.

Which, if you're going to go a few days without shaving, grow out a sexy beard and condition it on the regular so it's nice and soft. I do like it when a man teases me with his beard!

Nonetheless, I'm hairy myself and I have to condition my nappy pussy hair before dates. Otherwise, it's like licking on a strip of high-quality velcro when a guy goes down. Hahaha.

I second the urge to throat punch those that show up with razor sharp stubble and then want to grind their face into mine or worse my kitty kat!

Sexy well kept and conditioned beards are welcomed and sometimes even turn me on.

Long scraggly wildebeest beards are just gross, especially if they smell bad or are super scratchy.

• ~Ze~
  • 11-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Clean Shaven Nookie Time -> Day 1 -> Day 2 -> Day 3 -> Day 3 -> Day 4 -> Day 5 Nookie time.

CLEAN SHAVEN or 5 DAYS LATER.

Also, Beard Oil. I love this stuff for my men friends.
If you can pull of a beard then you can pull off my panties

I love a beard on my kitty

Even though I love forgoing shaving year round, I'm grateful for a month where us unshaven babes get a little extra shine! And of course, I'm not at all bothered by one who has facial hair or pubes coming to visit me.

That said, I abhor stubble. It's such a haphazard look, and like other companions have conveyed, prickly sharp little hairs also cause discomfort.

I'm here for Ze's 5 days rule. Either show up smooth or wait it out until your hair grows out.
razor sharp stubble and then want to grind their face into mine or worse my kitty kat! 100% this sucks ..

if you don't shave .. I'm not going to enjoy your bad DATY lol

I shave every day when I'm hosting . when not I let it grow and grow
razor sharp stubble and then want to grind their face into mine or worse my kitty kat! 100% this sucks ..

if you don't shave .. I'm not going to enjoy your bad DATY lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
So what? No one enjoys it when I dine anyway. And besides, not shaving keeps me from bleeding out from shaving.
No prickly for me....im definitely gonna have to say I love my Bearded men.....more guys need to grow a beard....please for me....
No prickly for me....im definitely gonna have to say I love my Bearded men.....more guys need to grow a beard....please for me.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Are you saying I need to cover more of my face?

Facial Profiling & Face-Shaming. Next, you'll be telling me to park the Yugo next door & lose the velcro tinnies!

I'm triggered. Where's the safe space?
I shave year round & im cool with a guy being shaven or having a beard...its those pesky cactus faces i dont care for lol.
So far it's been a "No Nut Novermber" for me.
Facial hair is awesome if it's kept tidy, trimmed and conditioned. The stubble feels awful against my sensitive skin and leaves me with scruff burn. No bueno!
I find this thread highly sexist. There is no reason why we shouldn't invite our female friends to join in and let their hair down there grow without a care! I love a good treasure hunt and the way it tickles my nose.

I think I may be becoming the Pyramider of bush. Do I need to add a hashtag to my signature line? #BushForGrace
So far it's been a "No Nut Novermber" for me. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Would somebody please fuck this man? The LAST thing we need on here is a bad-tempered Mod-Tard...

On topic, I've had my beard for over ten years now (hell, if I shaved, my dog would probably bite me). I keep it well-trimmed. Hell, it's a lot easier to do that than it is to try to stay clean-shaven. The friggin' stuff grows too damn fast.