Planning a stroll

I have arranged to be off work one day next week without the SO knowing so I plan on leaving at regular work time and stroll the streets.
My plan is to hit the following areas:
Mayham/Midpark
St Augustine
Northwest Hwy/ 35
Grand Prairie
Arlington
Beech Street/ Lancaster
Hoping to net two or three decent bj's. Maybe even a full on session with a Loganesque type finish!
What other areas do you street mongers think would be worth cruising?
Good luck and I hope you bring back some very good Intel.
Awesome, I had a list of bargain providers in my pocket for a while with the intent of hitting 3 different girls in a day while spending less than $100. I should dig that thing up LOL

Happy Hunting!

Thats a LOT of territory for one day. Of course, there is also Skillman/Whitehurst, Forest/Plano, Jupiter/LBJ, 30 and Buckner areas. Possibly even I-30/Carroll. Not to mention SOUTH Dallas... West Dallas... and possibly any trucking lot lizards down I-20.

How much gas do you burn before you think, "Gee, I could have had an AMP?"

Good luck!
I know it's going to be a drive. Not to say I make it to all areas either if I get lucky in the beginning. And my boss pays for gas so ...
If the girls are out, I'll stay in the vicinity until I find one I want. A few areas I know exactly where to look.
I may hit a few new places that BadBob pointed out. I'll be on the hunt Wednesday.
IF UR AROUND!!!! CONTACT ME $$$
IF UR AROUND!!!! CONTACT ME $$$ Originally Posted by kanadakane12
PM sent
I have arranged to be off work one day next week without the SO knowing so I plan on leaving at regular work time and stroll the streets.
My plan is to hit the following areas:
Mayham/Midpark
St Augustine
Northwest Hwy/ 35
Grand Prairie
Arlington
Beech Street/ Lancaster
Hoping to net two or three decent bj's. Maybe even a full on session with a Loganesque type finish!
What other areas do you street mongers think would be worth cruising? Originally Posted by cheatercheater
did u do it?
did u get caught?
GP is pretty active lately, though i swear half the girls i picked up are named Melissa there. Riverside dr in FW is active as well
Today is the day!

LE was super active yesterday afternoon in the Maham area. They were parked in several spots watching traffic. Saw them cruising the notell at 75 and the motel up at Midpark. Not sure what was going on but may skip this spot today.

Pretty sure GP and Lancaster will produce.
  • BLM69
  • 04-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Let us know how it goes, happy hunting
it's like a professional Bass fishing show... but for hookers!
Good luck and be safe
So far nothing! A BBW WSW at Jim Miller and 30.
One Latina in GP but she disappeared into the apartments when she saw a constable pull up to the corner. Drive around but she never came back out.
Off to Arlington.
Where are the spots in Arlington?