WELL, HELL... I TRIED.

I hate that I am back taking up some of yalls valuable time but I have a. Important announcement and this is the best way to ensure it reaches most of you whom might care to know.

If you've been following me you know a little of my story. I have given my all to be able to be stick around and give all the deserving gentlemen of Austin the opportunity at the "CHASE" experience.

However it seems I've met my match... as stubborn as I am, I am not stupid and know when its time to walk away.
I've now determined the "NOTHINGS" will stop at nothing to get what they want. Ambitous little fucks they have proven to be. So I can no longer completely stress myself or all the innocent people in austin out in trying to determine who is safe and who is not. So that brings me to this. .. I will no longer be available to the eccie gentlemen of austin aside from the following exceptions...

IF I HAVE SEEN YOU BEFORE... AND WE GOT ALONG... YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME.

YOU HAVE A P411 WITH APPROPRIATE SCREENING INFORMATION.

YOU ARE A VERY KNOWN MEMBER OF ECCIE.

If you are none of the above please understand I will not respond. NO EXCEPTIONS.

And before you say "well chase that's what screening is for" I know this my loveys but even this has proven to not be a obstacle for these honey baggers...

This is the only way I can insure mine and the people I care abouts safety.

Thanks yall for your patience and understanding.

Chase, you are a sweetheart.
It is sad that things have come to this. Whoever is trying to out this beautiful provider is hurting all of us and we need to make sure that this never happens to others. Who will be next?.
Thank you both so much! It'll be ok. I'm tough and will still be around, just sorry I won't get the opportunity to meet other possibly nice people.
Can we just out this person and deal with him? Seems to be a recurring issue. It's sad that it had come to this for Chase.
I know of a few other girls that have taken the exact same stance with Eccie Gentleman. (FBSM Liann was one - she told me horror stories of the Eccie crazies) (A recent girl I just met asked me not to review her simply b/c she was considering no longer taking new clients from Eccie for this very same reason)

My guess is that Chase isn't talking about just one person. She may or may not choose to confirm...but I'm guessing she has had issues with multiple Eccie guys over the years. (Liann had to change incalls multiple times b/c of Eccie crazies)
I had sent you a PM just before I read this. I am not sure what qualifies as "very well known eccie member". I probably miss the mark on this as I keep a pretty low profile. I have not yet stepped up to P4. ??
I sure am glad I got to know you before all of this. You are a wonderful person. Enjoyed every minute of the many hours spent with you! Good luck. Keep in touch.

HR64
Honestly,
It can be MANY different crazies,assholes, or haters...or ONE crazy asshole hater who just might be a narsastic schitzo...who was once on meds but abruptly stopped and now his personalites picked up the stalking and harassing hobby for shits and giggles... and each personality comes with a handle and sidekick references.

Either way I'm tired of playing nancy drew on who is good and who is not. Its stressful and I have probably pissed off innocent people... now there will be no worries or problems or people thinking I'm just a complete bitch.

Those that know me know I am complete opposite of a bitch or someone asking for this. .. but as I've said before. If you don't have at least one hater trying to bring you down you're doing something wrong. ..

;-)
Again thank you for all the sweet comments. I value the friendships and respect I've gained in the gentlemen I have seen and hope y'all still see me!
You should just out the a-hole. We expect bad reviews on the ladies that behave badly and we should know who is ruining things for everyone on the guys' side too.

Didn't get to meet, but good luck! (I still haven't watched the last season.)
I know of a few other girls that have taken the exact same stance with Eccie Gentleman. (FBSM Liann was one - she told me horror stories of the Eccie crazies) (A recent girl I just met asked me not to review her simply b/c she was considering no longer taking new clients from Eccie for this very same reason)

My guess is that Chase isn't talking about just one person. She may or may not choose to confirm...but I'm guessing she has had issues with multiple Eccie guys over the years. (Liann had to change incalls multiple times b/c of Eccie crazies) Originally Posted by WelpSeeYaLayer

Liann? Lol . There is no bigger flake out there. If I wanted that, I'd go in my pantry and eat a bowl.
Sorry about what ever has happened and it sucks that people have to ruin others fun and money and basically everything. Most people love drama no matter how much they say they dont, and misery loves company. Hope all goes well and keep head up
Endurance- you gotta get on that! You're running out of time lol

Thank you shayla very much! Its just a bump in the road I'll be ok... hopefully lol

Guys if I knew exactly who it was I would out them in a heart beat.

Let me see how I can explain this... I am almost certain its one person under many different handles... but who knows. As far as this person also being the one who hacked all my accounts, phone and computer very likely. He is determined and has made it hell for me and only happens when I'm here. There's two people it could be one of which has done this to many other girls from what I've heard...

I was raised to pick your battles wisley. This isn't one I care to fight anymore they have gone too far already don't care to lose more. I'll still be around Austin just very limited.
  • E2
  • 03-20-2013, 08:48 AM
As a pretty girl once said

"*SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW*
being a provider doesn't make me a walking, talking, sex robot thats only purpose is to serve and please you. I DO have feelings (that can be hurt), I DO have fears(Face them daily),I DO have limits(don't push them) I DO have opinions(and I voice them),"

You are never doing the wrong thing, if you are taking care of yourself.

Hope our trails cross someday !!
Sorry all that happen to you, good luck and always play it safe.