Kitty cat's outta this bag...

The rumors are true... I'm hanging my ho panties. I'll still be running around the board causing trouble, but my provider days have come to an end. My daily grind is no longer a position (well, not one I get paid for at least).

To all the boys I had the pleasure of meeting... you can listen to this while you cry..

Don't worry, you're gonna be ok.

Ladies, it's been a pleasure. I'll be around for references, take care of my regulars- they are great dudes. I hope they make you cum as much as I have.

xXx,
me

Wish you well on the new career , see ya !
Best of luck babe
Man, I wanted to see you too..
Good luck babe
All the best on you new endeavors!
Good luck. (staff edit; ztonk) You will be missed!
It was my pleasure in meeting you I wish you well in the private sector
Hope to just see you as a friend only
Kitty I'm sorry we never met but wish you well. As a parting gift could you possibly bronze your huge clit so we can admire it for generations to cum?
Sorry to see you go. I enjoyed every moment we got to spend together. Good luck with the new career opportunity!!!
Kitty, I feel very fortunate to have met you...... you are just so cool..... You will knock em dead at the new J. O. B. thang i'm sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Best to you Kitty. Wish I could have met you before you moved on!
Well Kitty (a.k.a. Luzer), what can I say:
Sorry I never had the chance in person to
"Rub you like a 5 o'clock shadow during DATY - slightly abrasive and making you CUM"

So it will just be on the boards making you "uncomfortable".

All the BEST !!!
All the best to you - it was an honor meeting you :-)
Well Kitty (a.k.a. Luzer), what can I say:
Sorry I never had the chance in person to
"Rub you like a 5 o'clock shadow during DATY - slightly abrasive and making you CUM"

So it will just be on the boards making you "uncomfortable".

All the BEST !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
Oh it's about to get REAL" UNCOMFORTABLE" for you on this board.... I have been waiting for the chance to do this for a LONG TIME.

I see you're making a reference to our PM conversation which actually you're directly quoting from (isn't that against the rules? )...

For the folks at home watching... Everyone have their popcorn?

I wouldn't see Fun2Cum. Those words were my direct response to him messaging me for a session asking for CIM which I denied MULTIPLE TIMES. It's not on my menu, he asked, I said no. Asked again, same answer. Any idiot with half a fucking brain would say "time to move on..." But some people apparently lose brain cells with their loads. Generally speaking of course. So F2c decided instead of moving on to a girl who actually DOES offer CIM that he would TELL me that during our session he would DO IT ANYWAY EVEN IF I DIDN'T WANT IT AND HAD ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS SAID NO!!!!! !

That is CUM RAPE and I turned him down. He's been butt hurt ever since.

I'll correct the error on his rejection letter. The quotation should have ended at making and the last word wasn't cum. It was UNCOMFORTABLE.

Ladies, I give you Fun2Cum. He's a real clASS act, try not to fill up his inbox with requests begging him to satisfy your wanton vaginas.

Ps: hey fun you know what the best part of retiring is?

Saying whatever the fuck I want.