For gents that like bbfs

Please I don't know if I am supposed to post this here but to all my hobbyist gents please please if your looking for bb I am not the girl, if that's what your looking for I am sure that there's a list of all providers that do it, but I am not one of them and its really a waste of my time to go through the screening process and then you to ask that, or you show up and mad cause I refuse.
I don't want to be rude but this is not an option with me so please again if that's what your looking for then pass by me, if you still choose to come and want that and I have provided time for you you wont be given service and I will keep donation for wasting my time now that I have posted this.
The reason for posting this now is that I am being asked more and more and have had some gents not to happy once here that I don't provide that, and so well I am fixing the problem now so there's no reason to be asked or anything so then I dont waste your time and you don't waste mine.

Thank you very much for taking time to read, appreciate it.
Have a safe and great weekend everyone...
I am always available for you sweetie, CFS and BBBJ
  • Toyz
  • 03-29-2013, 10:22 PM
We should probably consider a BBFS thread. All the girls that provide it can sign in...

Maybe someone can keep a list???
What a novel idea
... and if disallowed here, may be move it to yahoo?
We should probably consider a BBFS thread. All the girls that provide it can sign in...

Maybe someone can keep a list??? Originally Posted by Toyz
Hahahahahahah, Hugar hugar hugar

Hahahahaaha
What a novel idea
... and if disallowed here, may be move it to yahoo? Originally Posted by fun2come

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN..................

.........I GIVE YOU OUR ASS CLOWN OF THE YEAR
Not that it doesn't happen but it's hard to imagine that still in this day and age guys would show up expecting and getting upset over not getting suicide sex.
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN..................

.........I GIVE YOU OUR ASS CLOWN OF THE YEAR Originally Posted by homer13
THX Homer !!! Gotta work on that ASS
I want to clarify just in case, I am talking about bbfs not anything else. And yes its a problem when a provider has an angry customer in there home, its very uncomfortable for some of use providers and I would just like to make sure this doesn't happen anymore with me at least on that part.
And I agree, its maybe not suicide sex but defiantly stupid sex
You could just as easily put in your sig line that you are not a BBFS provider. You certainly have enough information in your sig line already so I don't think addding "non BBFS" provider will hurt. Though, you do like attention, so I guess its better in your case to post a threAD.

sixx
I did it for a reason, and my reason worked. If I did it the way you say not many people would of looked, this way people looked the guys that are interested in it and the guys who I have seen before look at it cause its not my M.O., what ever the case, I dont care what people think, my life my rules dont like it they can play somewhere else. For the people (girls and guys) that have met me know I am a sweet person dont really cause any issues, so I have gotten props for this thread. For the people who dont like this and have rude comments, your an outsider to me and dont care what you like.
Happy Easter everyone
I did it for a reason, and my reason worked. If I did it the way you say not many people would of looked, this way people looked the guys that are interested in it and the guys who I have seen before look at it cause its not my M.O., what ever the case, I dont care what people think, my life my rules dont like it they can play somewhere else. For the people (girls and guys) that have met me know I am a sweet person dont really cause any issues, so I have gotten props for this thread. For the people who dont like this and have rude comments, your an outsider to me and dont care what you like.
Happy Easter everyone Originally Posted by shayla84
Toots, I have been dropping loads in providers mouths for years now prolly longer than you have been taking those loads. If you don't want what you deem "rude" comments, don't post something so foolish. Yes, when it comes to you I am an outsider. I would much rather be in your case, an outsider than an insider. heheh get it??

sixx
Fyi wasnt talking about anything but bbfs that I don't do, anyhow doesnt matter how long I have been taking loads lol as you say. I do it well and will continue to do well with it and practice only makes perfect. And I don't have any issue with what you say, you sound like you have a problem with me trying to keep my self safe and me trying to keep my gents safe well that's your own personal problem not mine, like I said I am a fun girl I don't jump to people being rude or criticism I just rather have constructive criticism then someone just acting like an ass. But then again that's a personal problem but not my personal problem, get my drift. I am done explaining on this thread, this is juvenile and I don't have time, tomorrows Easter and holidays are supposed to be happy times so sorry you feel the way you do but I wish you and yours a happy Easter.
Putting a note in your signature area is a good idea, especially if this is an ongoing problem.
You might also want to put a note in any of your future postings in the providers ad's and weekend sections.

Good luck to you.
Thank you I will do that, never thought of doing that dont know why but thanks I will be doing that