phone out during a session

i think its just plain tacky and rude as hell, you sure are saying that you more worried about your next call and missing an appt, more than attending to the person in your presence. i could be wrong but it sure is much easier to put things on hold to take a call if its out rather than put up.

peace
I agree :-) I have heard stories of providers making appts while in the midst of a session...wth?!?

Could it be an 'age' thing?
I'll admit, I've been guilty of this a time or 2. Don't think while we were engaged in convo or intimacy. More so when I'm in the bathroom at an outcall or when they are in the bathroom/putting close on. Basically to answer/text back and let the person know I can call them back in 10. Don't think I've put anyone off by this.

Might still be rude, but any other business answers the phone in the presence of present customers. At least to put the caller on hold and go back to helping the customer in front of them.

Sometimes guys are going down the list to fill an immediate need. Sometime we call a client back 10 minutes later and they already have someone else coming over.
  • ztonk
  • 04-05-2013, 05:41 PM
phone out during a session

i think its just plain tacky and rude as hell, you sure are saying that you more worried about your next call and missing an appt, more than attending to the person in your presence. Originally Posted by luvsblonds
If the phone's out without your consent (and especially if she's taking appointments or otherwise running her business on your time) that's just plain wrong.

However, I understand that many ladies have family responsibilities, so if she warns me at the start of the session that she'd like to have her phone available/on during the session for such a reason, I don't have a problem with it.

(Similarly, I always warn the lady if I need to keep my phone on for some reason...)

z