Rotations & Variety

• Rehke
  • 01-26-2014, 08:16 AM
A recent PM exchange where the subject of the order of visits was brought up got me thinking about this a little more and I think the topic deserves some treatment.

While I do tend to the ATF and when I have one, that is my primary provider, I do think one should keep a little variety going on the side to keep things fresh and to have a rotation of ATF potentials to draw upon.

But let's say you have 3-4 providers you are interested in. How do you decide the order of visits or the rotation?

I'm not a double's kind of guy, but I thought this might be an interesting idea:

Pick 3-4 providers, each one with a different specialty or talent. Do one visit with each and then close the round with a final visit with the "best" one. Maybe make it a little friendly competition like the "I wanna be your bitch" series? Maybe start a new round with the best 2 from the old, or do a repeat round? Or do two rounds different sets of providers and then a third with the top 2 from each, tournament style?

Thoughts? Other ideas to spice up the hobby experience?
I go by the condition of the lady's taint.
(((Services Wanted)/(Available Providers))*(Session Cost)))/((Cash on Hand)-(Cost of other crap I want))=Who I can see.
But let's say you have 3-4 providers you are interested in. How do you decide the order of visits or the rotation? Originally Posted by Rehke
I do. There's no real rhyme or reason. I take into consideration how much money I have, what my temporal and geographic limitations are, how long it's been since I've seen one, how much intimacy or intensity or participativeness I want, hopes for whether my L1 friend might decide I'm worthy of more, how much between-session contact I've had (I keep sayin' a little personalized hi-how-ya-doin-when-can-you-come-see-me-e-mail can make a difference), and how well the woman and I seem to be relating.

Thoughts?
I'm not into doubles. As someone once noted, I wouldn't want to disappoint two women simultaneously.

Other ideas to spice up the hobby experience?
Honestly, in my current situation, the only way it's going to get an better is if my L1 friend decides she doesn't just like me, she really likes me, or, better yet, really, really likes me; if any of them would meet OTC for a friendly lunch, a nice dinner, or even an afternoon movie date; if any of them would meet for a leisurely afternoon in a nice hotel room (all are incall only); if anyone would relieve of the reticence and guilt I feel about having to pay a woman for intimacy, look at me, and say, "This is all about you. I will do anything you want me to. Don't feel guilty or shy; don't holed back"; or if any would share their fantasies with me and let me try to help them fulfill them.
What he said... ^^^^^.
Maybe start a new round with the best 2 from the old Originally Posted by Rehke

I can totally use this method to shorten my TDL/repeat list.
I happen to have a regular who hasn't been able to find a nice set of ladies he enjoys. I believe he sees one a week and myself every other week. He is still on the search. lol.
(((Services Wanted)/(Available Providers))*(Session Cost)))/((Cash on Hand)-(Cost of other crap I want))=Who I can see. Originally Posted by OldGrump
For the initiated:

Services Wanted <enter>
Available Providers <enter>
Session Cost <mult> <div>
Cash on Hand <enter>
Cost of Other Crap I want <minus> <div>

Seriously, I usually repeat and repeat with the same ladies. There are three tall ones, two mid-size, two little buttons, two brunettes, three blondes, two redheads. Four slender, Three hour-glasses.. Variety is the spice of life....Common things: In my opinion they are gorgeous, we click well, they are kind and drama-free, and little Luke is in love with them. My Schedule is very complicated, so my decision as whom to see is dependent upon their availability, I also usually book 2 weeks ahead. There is one special ATF that I see "in between" the others. Occasionally I meet a new one for lunch or drinks a couple of times, and when the situation permits I meet them BCD. Nowadays it is very rare for me to see someone BCD that I haven't met OTC before.

Like the OP, I'm not into doubles. In my case is that I'm more into pleasing than being pleased. So, I get confused on "who" I should please, It feels I would be neglecting the other.

So, in my case my schedule and theirs is the driving force.