Would you bang Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?

An educated idiot.
WALDT. Mystic can have Nancy...and then he can have sloppy seconds with AOC once I've finished with her.

So, yeah, I'd bang that dumb little Puerto Rican ho.

Doggie style, of course. And after Chateau's done with her she ain't walkin' for the next two weeks, kids. I would punish that Latina cooter like nobody's business....
Some guys like to fuck crazy! There she is folks.
Lol. I think that just letting her gobble on one's dick would lower the IQ...
Yeah ,,, fuck crazy right there !!!!
She is so dumb that almost everything she says is a total turnoff.
great thread....
  • oeb11
  • 02-21-2019, 08:14 AM
No thanks

There is more to sex than big teeth, dumb as a box of hammers, and available genitalia
Pelosi - So Old, angry, and dried up a whole tub of Vaseline would not help out at all!
Lol. I think that just letting her gobble on one's dick would lower the IQ... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Okay. This modtard is A ok !
No thanks

There is more to sex than big teeth, dumb as a box of hammers, and available genitlia
Pelosi - So Old, angry, and dried up a whole tub of Vaseline would not help out at all! Originally Posted by oeb11
Right!
Now imagine trying to get it up for diane feinstein?
I'd fuck her.
Just hope she don't talk so it would be better.
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 09:17 AM
Lol. I think that just letting her gobble on one's dick would lower the IQ... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
It would certainly lower AOC's IQ if she nibbled on the tiny clit like weenies of many of my right leaning friends posting in this forum.
It would certainly lower AOC's IQ if she nibbled on the tiny clit like weenies of many of my right leaning friends posting in this forum. Originally Posted by WTF
Thinking about right leaning weenies ? That’s very typical of the left
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 09:29 AM
Thinking about right leaning weenies ? That’s very typical of the left Originally Posted by Dickey9090
This coming from someone who calls themself Dickey!
If I came in her mouth her IQ would double.