Free OJ

• WTF
  • 07-20-2017, 11:18 AM
or not?

I vote we free the Juice!

You're the moronic buffoon.
Free him.
He already got his " pass " on getting " justice " . Let him serve out the term he was charged with for being a thug thief. Or do you lying liberals agree with the idea that ALL liberals, especially the Clintons , should be treated " differently " ( more leniently ) in the judicial system ?
Send the wild ape to Afghanistan, somalia, or mexico and let him steal and kill as he pleases.
He already got his " pass " on getting " justice " . Let him serve out the term he was charged with for being a thug thief. Or do you lying liberals agree with the idea that ALL liberals, especially the Clintons , should be treated " differently " ( more leniently ) in the judicial system ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Don't worry Rey. We will be lienient with the Trump people when they get indicted. OJ was set up on this charge. It was obvious. He was found Not Guilty of murder. His sentence was pay back. He spent 9 years. Btw OJ is a Republican
Don't worry Rey. We will be lienient with the Trump people when they get indicted. OJ was set up on this charge. It was obvious. He was found Not Guilty of murder. His sentence was pay back. He spent 9 years. Btw OJ is a Republican Originally Posted by themystic
Provide a reputable source that confirms Simpson is a republican.
No, hes a republicoon.
^^^ to the idiot's post above ...

"OJ was set up on this charge. It was obvious. He was found Not Guilty of murder. His sentence was pay back. He spent 9 years. Btw OJ is a Republican"

bahhaaaa setup? ask any cop, when an wife/ex-wife is found murdered suspect number 1 is the ex-husband/husband. always. i said suspect .. doesn't mean he actually did it. investigating OJ was correct and proper you libtard idiot. he wasn't setup.

the idiot thinks Mark Furman planted the gloves. not. OJ was sloppy is all. and in a time crunch .. remember that he had a flight to catch later that night.

his lawyers had him stop taking arthritis meds so his hands swelled up from all those years of football. that's why it appears his gloves didn't fit. better lawyers is all that was.

and Cochran used the race card against everyone else on the legal team's advice and agreement. Cochran wasn't the lead attorney .. Robert Shapiro was. Cochran lied to his face about his closing argument. F. Lee Bailey and Robert Kardasihian didn't agree with it either.

i'll state that i am certain he did the murders of his ex and Goldman. he had better lawyers is all. Goldman was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. the ex-wife was the target.
OJ is just a jealous asshole. that's an age old motive.

his sentence wasn't payback you asshole. he got what he deserved.

OJ will make parole only because by most accounts he's not been a trouble maker and he served the minimum 9 years given in the sentence.

by the way .. OJ is a millionaire. yep .. his NFL pension has been accruing and it's estimated at 2.7 to 3 million at present since he hasn't been able to touch it. and it can't be used to satisfy the civil suit he lost. he'll eventually go back to Florida like he did before because Florida doesn't allow a primary home to be used to satisfy a civil judgement, why do you think he moved there after the civil verdict in the first place?

most accounts state the Juice ain't very bright. and he had a temper and was insanely jealous.
he could have gotten himself another 6' blonde white chick in 5 minutes if he had wanted to ..
he could have posted an ad in Variety for a casting call and he would have had them lined up down the street from his mansion in Brentwood.

but nooooooo ... the asshole had to have his ex back or else. asshole.

he could have gotten himself another 6' blonde white chick in 5 minutes if he had wanted to ..
he could have posted an ad in Variety for a casting call and he would have had them lined up down the street from his mansion in Brentwood.

but nooooooo ... the asshole had to have his ex back or else. asshole. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
+100
Fuck the Juice let him rot
  • WTF
  • 07-20-2017, 12:47 PM
Looks like a lot of old crackers are still scared the Juice may still slip a black dick to a white woman!
No parole for OJ!
Looks like a lot of old crackers are still scared the Juice may still slip a black dick to a white woman! Originally Posted by WTF
Nah I don't care about what happened to Nicole, I only care about Ron Goldman. That dumb bitch and in fact all broads who like to be used for a punching bag get no sympathy from me. In fact remember Mark Fuhrman answered a call one nite when OJ beat her savagely and she refused to press charges.

"OJ was set up on this charge. It was obvious. He was found Not Guilty of murder. His sentence was pay back. He spent 9 years. Btw OJ is a Republican"

bahhaaaa setup? ask any cop, when an wife/ex-wife is found murdered suspect number 1 is the ex-husband/husband. always. i said suspect .. doesn't mean he actually did it. investigating OJ was correct and proper you libtard idiot. he wasn't setup.

the idiot thinks Mark Furman planted the gloves. not. OJ was sloppy is all. and in a time crunch .. remember that he had a flight to catch later that night.

his lawyers had him stop taking arthritis meds so his hands swelled up from all those years of football. that's why it appears his gloves didn't fit. better lawyers is all that was.

and Cochran used the race card against everyone else on the legal team's advice and agreement. Cochran wasn't the lead attorney .. Robert Shapiro was. Cochran lied to his face about his closing argument. F. Lee Bailey and Robert Kardasihian didn't agree with it either.

i'll state that i am certain he did the murders of his ex and Goldman. he had better lawyers is all. Goldman was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. the ex-wife was the target.
OJ is just a jealous asshole. that's an age old motive.

his sentence wasn't payback you asshole. he got what he deserved.

OJ will make parole only because by most accounts he's not been a trouble maker and he served the minimum 9 years given in the sentence.

by the way .. OJ is a millionaire. yep .. his NFL pension has been accruing and it's estimated at 2.7 to 3 million at present since he hasn't been able to touch it. and it can't be used to satisfy the civil suit he lost. he'll eventually go back to Florida like he did before because Florida doesn't allow a primary home to be used to satisfy a civil judgement, why do you think he moved there after the civil verdict in the first place?

most accounts state the Juice ain't very bright. and he had a temper and was insanely jealous.

but nooooooo ... the asshole had to have his ex back or else. asshole. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think he'll be paroled without any problem. He'll get his life back in order and the next 6' tall blonde he falls in love with will be Caitlyn Jenner. I see that happening, lol.

Jim