I like this Judge

• WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 08:43 AM
If only a Judge in Pissburg had offered this to bambino's and lustylads mommas.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jud...z&ocid=U221DHP

A judge in central Tennessee is hoping to help repeat offenders “make something of themselves” by offering them a highly original and probably unconstitutional deal: reduced jail time in exchange for sterilization operations.

Under a standing order issued by General Sessions Judge Sam Benningfield, inmates in White County, Tenn., can receive 30 days credit toward their jail time if they volunteer for vasectomies or contraceptive implants, as NewsChannel 5 reported Thursday.
The order came down quietly in May, and already dozens of inmates have sought to take advantage of it. Thirty-two women have received implants of the hormone device Nexplanon, and 38 men have signed up to receive vasectomies, according to NewsChannel 5.
It reeks of eugenics, and there is nothing to prevent these inmates from later suing the taxpayers claiming they were "coerced" against their will; thus, forcing the taxpayers to give them money for their "hurts and injuries" and forcing the taxpayers to foot the bill to have these procedures reversed.
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 09:07 AM
It reeks of eugenics, and there is nothing to prevent these inmates from later suing the taxpayers claiming they were "coerced" against their will; thus, forcing the taxpayers to give them money for their "hurts and injuries" and forcing the taxpayers to foot the bill to have these procedures reversed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I thought we were gonna pack the Supreme Court to prevent that kind of judicial nonsense!

We coerce taxpayers all the time with incentives...

You have a kid, you get a tax break.

I see nothing wrong with this.

Should start the incentives in JH.....before bambino can get his big mitts on them!
I thought we were gonna pack the Supreme Court to prevent that kind of judicial nonsense! Originally Posted by WTF
Eventually, the Supreme Court will probably make a ruling on this, but it will take a few years to work its way up to that level.

A judge in central Tennessee is hoping to help repeat offenders “make something of themselves” by offering them a highly original and probably unconstitutional deal: reduced jail time in exchange for sterilization operations.

Under a standing order issued by General Sessions Judge Sam Benningfield, inmates in White County, Tenn., can receive 30 days credit toward their jail time if they volunteer for vasectomies or contraceptive implants, as NewsChannel 5 reported Thursday.
The order came down quietly in May, and already dozens of inmates have sought to take advantage of it. Thirty-two women have received implants of the hormone device Nexplanon, and 38 men have signed up to receive vasectomies, according to NewsChannel 5. Originally Posted by WTF
Too bad your dad actually got hard ons for females, or were you a product of artificial insemination. I'm guessing the latter.
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 10:53 AM
Eventually, the Supreme Court will probably make a ruling on this, but it will take a few years to work its way up to that level. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I suspect they will say it is coercion.

My point is, imho , it is a good coercion!

I'm sick of taking care of kids because their parents can't. Kids are like pets....if you can not afford one, don't get one!
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 10:54 AM

Should start the incentives in JH.....before bambino can get his big mitts on them! Originally Posted by WTF
I am a firm believer that anyone on any government assistance should be required to be on birth control.
I am a firm believer that anyone on any government assistance should be required to be on birth control. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Would that cover all of our elected officials?
Works for me.

Would that cover all of our elected officials? Originally Posted by bamscram
The ability to procreate has NOTHING to do with someone's propensity towards committing crime. A case could be made that the frustration (or freedom) of procreation can induce someone towards more violence. This is twisted eugenics. Based on a 1921 Virginia law, 55,000 people were forcibly sterlilized without their knowledge and against their wills. That's 55,000 that state goverments will admit to. The actual number is probably higher. All based on the ideas of progressives of the era.
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 12:47 PM
Don't worry JDCornhole....you gays can still buttfuck all you want.

We just want to spay and neuter all the leeches of society

The order came down quietly in May, and already dozens of inmates have sought to take advantage of it. Thirty-two women have received implants of the hormone device Nexplanon, and 38 men have signed up to receive vasectomies, according to NewsChannel 5. Originally Posted by WTF
If this is just for padeos or sex offenders, i can see it. BUT WHY do you feel its unconstitutional? SINCE THEY HAVE to sign up/volunteer..

It would be like if we told those on death row/life no parole "Oi guys, we have an idea, you give 5 years of your life to medical science for them to test what ever drugs are coming down the pipeline, and we take you from death row to life parole in 30, life no parole to life parole in 20...

How is that coercive/unconstitutional??

It reeks of eugenics, and there is nothing to prevent these inmates from later suing the taxpayers claiming they were "coerced" against their will; thus, forcing the taxpayers to give them money for their "hurts and injuries" and forcing the taxpayers to foot the bill to have these procedures reversed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If they sign off on taking this for a reduced sentence, i can't see how they would have ANY LEG to stand on to sue..

I thought we were gonna pack the Supreme Court to prevent that kind of judicial nonsense!

We coerce taxpayers all the time with incentives...

You have a kid, you get a tax break.

I see nothing wrong with this. Originally Posted by WTF
ANd since this is incentivizing them to no longer have kids, i am also all for it..
Beautiful babies?

He's using the medical profession to fight crime, very interesting, lol.

Jim