GPSFusion founder pleads the fifth.

Glenn Simpson, co founder of the pro Russian lobby group has pleaded the fifth. And will not talk to Senator Grassly's committee. Meanwhile, Trump surrogates have agreed to talk with any committee looking into the Russian investigation. It appears the real collusion with the Russians occurred with the Democrats and never Trumpers working against Trump. The fake Dossier bamboosled Comey who thought it was real. This is the real collusion.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...p-dossier-ple/
Glenn Simpson, co founder of the pro Russian lobby group has pleaded the fifth. And will not talk to Senator Grassly's committee. Meanwhile, Trump surrogates have agreed to talk with any committee looking into the Russian investigation. It appears the real collusion with the Russians occurred with the Democrats and never Trumpers working against Trump. The fake Dossier bamboosled Comey who thought it was real. This is the real collusion.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...p-dossier-ple/ Originally Posted by bambino
Good morning stupid. We will get the real news soon

Lets see Sessions, Don Jr, Son in Law, Manafort got some "explaining" to do
Good morning stupid. We will get the real news soon

Lets see Sessions, Don Jr, Son in Law, Manafort got some "explaining" to do Originally Posted by themystic
^^ STUPID^^

As I said, Trump surrogates are talking. They're not pleading the 5th you idiot. But Glenn Simpson is. Just like Lois Lerner. What is he hiding you dumb fuck?
^^ STUPID^^

As I said, Trump surrogates are talking. They're not pleading the 5th you idiot. But Glenn Simpson is. Just like Lois Lerner. What is he hiding you dumb fuck? Originally Posted by bambino

Heres a phrase you may have never heard. " I don't know"

This Russian thing aint washing off of anyone involved

Bambino, you fit the description of a deplorable

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1

In the end, mistake will discover that vacuous words, innuendo and anonymous sources are less substantive and more transient than lib-retard intelligence.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thanks for the graph Iff

Trump is failing on all of them except for Immigration

Immigration had gone way down before Trump came into office

Obama had the strongest immigration policy of any president in my Life time
So if nobody gives a shit about Russia, then why does the Turd Reich spend ALL of its time fighting it?

Your graphic, like you, SLOBBRIN, is simplistic.
http://www.politicususa.com/2017/06/...down-shut.html

Trump the grump LOL

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...on-fire-240826 Originally Posted by bamscram
That's an excellent read. Pity our lemmings here won't acknowledge the truth about their Orange Sphincter or the fact that this country has bee on its ASS sing the day he waddled into the White House.
That's an excellent read. Pity our lemmings here won't acknowledge the truth about their Orange Sphincter or the fact that this country has bee on its ASS sing the day he waddled into the White House. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
At least he was able to get into the White House under his own power assup. UNLIKE SHRILLIARY WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TOO !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So if nobody gives a shit about Russia, then why does the Turd Reich spend ALL of its time fighting it?

Your graphic, like you, SLOBBRIN, is simplistic. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
because idiots like you keep hoping something will come of it. remember that Obama himself didn't see anything of note in the now widely discredited dossier, which was a hack job from day one. he said at the time "what's this go to do with anything?" for once, he's right .. Nothing.

you are so fixated on this stuff that you continue to champion any alt-left media bs as the next big thing that will certainly bring down Trump. where's that pee tape, pig? does not exist.

normally, i'd ignore you but to watch you wallow in your own pig slop daily in a vain search for the "Smoking Gun", it's so amusing it's worth not ignoring you. bahhaaa
As I said, Trump surrogates are talking. They're not pleading the 5th you idiot. But Glenn Simpson is. Just like Lois Lerner. What is he hiding you dumb fuck? Originally Posted by bambino
And that's something i have argued with many liberals over.. If you check, it seems ONLY DEMS have been pleading the 5th every time.. Republicans/trump people answer as good as they can..
Didn't Flynn plead thee fifth?