What would the Ultimate Bachelor Party look like to you?

I'm about to be single for the first time in 38 years.

Since no one likes me as much as I like me...... I'm considering having myself a Bachelor Party and opening it up to a few of my perverted and demented friends.....

Guys and Gals alike......

I've always thought that Bachelor Parties were wasted on guys getting married.... As a Guy moving towards being single I need to meet some ladies..... I can actually put them to a good use.

What's the most outrageous things you've seen or done at a Bachelor Party?.....

What Did YOU want and not have?......

I have a couple of ideas of my own..... But want the perspective of those that like to party.

Your bachelor part needs to take you back to your teen years, when your raging hormones did the thinking for you, but the limited options often left you frustrated.

Therefore, I suggest that you encase your dongus in a metal cage with teeth (aka, a chastity belt), while the nikkid hineys bounce around you.

I'm not kidding. That's exactly what you need, you man whore you.
.... I suggest that you encase your dongus in a metal cage with teeth (aka, a chastity belt), while the nikkid hineys bounce around you.

I'm not kidding. That's exactly what you need for a bachelor party, you man whore you. Originally Posted by rrrabbit

You are a sick, sick man..........

Which is why you'll definitely be on the invite list.

What would the Ultimate Bachelor Party look like to you?
Originally Posted by Whispers

Something like this... I'd start of with a BBQ in the backyard and a few Spinners!

I think a pool party with some of your favorite girls would be good. You know the ones. As long as you wake up with at least two of them....
I always like the idea of musical chairs x-rated style. The men are seated, the women circle and when the music stops. there you go, rinse and repeat. extra points for the men being blindfolded. Invite Josie couture for extra kink factor
I usually offer my deepest condolences to the bachelor, so in this case, I'll wish you the years of happiness and enjoyment to the re-bachelor! Congrats!

A bachelor party is suppose to be your last wild fling before being committed.

So your re-bachelor party should be the reverse. You need to be reminded everything about marriage (marriage is the polar opposite to wild fling).

So start with 6 months of abstinence, then show up wearing a straight jacket. You may only see and smell other women. You may taste and touch the hag in flannel wearing a green face mask with her hair in curlers, the one with the mustache and with her audio communication system stuck in the "on" position. If you are real lucky, she may decide it's the night she has to sacrifice and do her wifey duties.

Then when the clock strikes midnight, you will metamorphose into a total hound dog with the immediate goal of seeing how many different women you can bed on your first day as a reborn bachelor.

Oh, another bachelor party requirement is that all participants are sworn to lie about the evening. For example, the last one I attended we went bowling where I shot 4 over par. So for your re-bachelor party, all participants must be sworn to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...
  • ztonk
  • 07-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Since no one likes me as much as I like me...... I'm considering having myself a Bachelor Party and opening it up to a few of my perverted and demented friends..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I have a perverted and demented scenario in mind involving you, a blindfold, some restraints, and a lady or two...

After all, what are friends for?

z
I have a perverted and demented scenario in mind involving you, a blindfold, some restraints, and a lady or two...

After all, what are friends for?

z Originally Posted by ztonk
I really disturbs me that you are picturing me in restraints.... I was thinking you would be looking for an oversized bathtub full of bubbles and a few ladies.....

But whenever and wherever it is you get to be my Best Man...

Bring your Credit Cards!
I might suggest that it last an entire weekend...
The Governor called at 11:55 PM with a repreive last time I almost got married.

1. Air Horns
2. A bunch of new Trac Phones with 60 min on them
3. 5 girls from each city= Houston, Dallas, San Antonio (they will each know a few girls)
And remember the phone number 777-7777
Lots of women! Maybe we can get Taylor Maiden / Hunter Grace to do the Glory Hole one more time, just for your party! Hmmm, how bout a Nuru booth?
  • FSCOB
  • 07-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Now this will be an occasion. Pool party with good BBQ is a nice way to start!