I need to vent! Some of you guys need to clean up your act!

I am mainly an L0 guy, since I get my extras for free from my ATF. But reading by the reviews here, and from listening to my masseuse friends, some of you act horribly. If you read the reviews on this site and others, you know what the limits are for the places and girls. Pressing girls at L0 places, and then leaving no tip, or making a mess on their bedding when you dont get your weenie pulled is not right. These girls work for and live on these tips. The L0 girls choose that route because they are not the whores that work at the other places. And as to those ladies who do want to do the extras,please respect their limits. Pressing them on and on to give them what you want causes them to go beyond their personal limits, beyond the level where they respect themselves, and is not right.

Just my humble opinion.
I am mainly an L0 guy, since I get my extras for free from my ATF. But reading by the reviews here, and from listening to my masseuse friends, some of you act horribly. If you read the reviews on this site and others, you know what the limits are for the places and girls. Pressing girls at L0 places, and then leaving no tip, or making a mess on their bedding when you dont get your weenie pulled is not right. These girls work for and live on these tips. The L0 girls choose that route because they are not the whores that work at the other places. And as to those ladies who do want to do the extras,please respect their limits. Pressing them on and on to give them what you want causes them to go beyond their personal limits, beyond the level where they respect themselves, and is not right.

Just my humble opinion. Originally Posted by junebug

You Hit It On Point JB......Not Only Everything You Stated....But Some Of These Guys Lying Out Their Asses About Some Of These Girls And Places....I Had Gone To A Place In Allen...And It Was An Awesome Clean Place And Fine With Their Services...Next Time I Read Some Guys Dogging Them And The Place...All Because The Girls Wouldn't Bend To Their Demands....And Some Guys Want More Services Than Money They Have In The Bank...They Want The Way More Extras For There Poor $40 Tip Service In 1 Hour....Cheap ....If They Want To Play...Best Go Get A Second Job.....These Girls....Supporting Families And They Have Feelings.....And When You Try To Intimidate Them Into More Than You Have In Your Pocket....Well....That's Just Not Right......Respect Them...Treat Them Right And They Will In turn Respect You And Treat You Right...... Just Saying.....And By All Means...As They Say If You Can't Say Something Nice....Don't Say Anything.....This Forum Is Not About Bashing The Girls Or Places...It's About The Services Offered.......Just Saying.....
Why the fuck do you capitalize the first letter of every word? What is wrong with you?

Just my humble opinion. Originally Posted by junebug
Good thoughts...How do you know these are ECCIE guys and not just the average Joe? I agree and there was a post years ago regarding this topic explaining that even though the lady did not partake be respectful and tip accordingly 20-40 bucks and be polite and leave....

Others may remember that one..I will look but it maybe in the ASPD days
I know not every customer reads the boards, but I have read enough disrespectful behavior on them to know some do. It's disgusting behavior. I have had these girls crying to me about some guys acts.
Why the fuck do you capitalize the first letter of every word? What is wrong with you? Originally Posted by Ferdinand II of Aragon

Hurt Your Feelings...Don't Read Them.......It's Your God Given Right.....And Also Your Constitutional Right.....Just Saying...It Is What Is It...
WooooooooHeeeeeee.....Now Lets Go Out And Have Some Fun........I Am.....
My issue is the difference between advertising in a Massage section or a Body Rubs section. In the massage section, I only expect to get a massage. But in body rub section, I'm expecting at least L1 ...
My issue is the difference between advertising in a Massage section or a Body Rubs section. In the massage section, I only expect to get a massage. But in body rub section, I'm expecting at least L1 ... Originally Posted by thebrain

Agree with this.
  • Crock
  • 07-19-2018, 12:33 PM
They Want The Way More Extras For There Poor $40 Tip Service In 1 Hour. Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
First of all, you need to work on your English a bit more.

Secondly, $40 for L1 is the standard tip around here. Want more tip? Perform more services, or perform them exceptionally well (edging or sensual, not the normal jackhammer).
There are plenty of AMPs and independent providers to fit any budget and service level. There is plenty of information on this board, and others, for a hobbyist to make an informed decision on where to go for fun and who to avoid. If you do your research, there is little chance of a disappointing encounter. Pick one that suits your needs and have fun.
I was at one of my local places not to long ago and as I walked in the place, a guy was leaving, he said to the lady is it $40 for a half hour and the lady said yes. He gives her $40 and she says no tip, and the cheap ass said, I'll get you next time. I told him what a cheap mother fucker he was, as he was walking out the door. Moral of the story, don't stiff these ladies, if you can't afford a tip then wait until you can.
Oh ! Hell We Have An English Major In Our Mist......It Is What It Is.....I Just Consider The Source.....The English Police Are On The Loose.....WooooooooHeeeeeee... ..And Just What Was Your First Point...Want More Tip Is Not A Question...In Your Phrase.......Go Back To Kindergarten.....
They cried on ur shoulder. Lmao. Just for being a dick. I’m gonna grab them by the pussy. And piss on the towels and sheets. Oh and tip ? Zip zilch nada.
Fuckn dick head.
I hope you are jesting. That was a shitty response. Some of these L0 girls make just enough to scrape by.