The upside to BSC: Men have better sex with emotionally unstable women

• BLM69
  • 08-15-2018, 08:59 PM
This is false, trust me when I say this
Probably true...some of the bsc providers can fuck good.
YEP I met one today in fact. Fucking crazy as fuck. Hot as shit , couldn't wait to get the hell out of there when I was done. off her rocker
Yep, this is a history-proven truth.
I use to think a little BSC was better in bed but after seeing a couple of the ladies loose their shit recently I’ve changed my opinion. I think I will go back to more sane women before I get my eyes scratched out.
I am always amazed when I read something like "...15 year study shows that the Pacific Ocean is larger than the Atlantic". I sit back and say, "Hmmm... you mean to tell me it to $72M and 15 years to find that out? I could have told you that yesterday and saved you $71M".

1) Of course - women and men who are emotional are more likely to be more expressive (hence better at sex which is an emotional and physical release). Nobody wants someone clinical and educated in bed. "Yes, now place your engorged penis - through the lubricated entrance to my vagina while stimulating my labia..." (Zzzzzz). Vs. "Fuck me Daddy while I squirt from you toying my vibrating butt plug and spanking my clit while you do it! Tell me what a nasty little fuck-slut I've been and how you're punishing me for blowing all my classmates!" (Yup! Gimme BSC). And, nobody is more emotional than a BSC woman - hence "Duh?"

2) BLM69 your statement basically portrays that there are women out there who aren't (to some degree) BSC... you mind explaining to the rest of us...

"Where?"... was this an island or something? (LMAO)
If she’s BSC and likes you, all’s good.
If she’s BSC and hates you...look the fuck out.

It’s like petting a badger: do it right, you’re fine. Do it wrong, lose your hand.
May be true , BUT not worth the headache ssssss
SL you a P1?

It’s like petting a badger: do it right, you’re fine. Do it wrong, lose your hand. Originally Posted by Prolongus

The badger could be a challenge....ya might lose more than a hand....

….however, your lot in life could be you're the dude who tapped this....

….or this.....

Yeah....I think I'd give it a go with the badger.....
https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/men-ha...twitter_impres Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

Yes and no. I like them a little crazy but BSC scares me. I was/am fucking this one chick who was pretty good and after a session she started talking about a society of people that were found 200 miles below Antarctica, but the Russians were keeping the whole thing quiet until they figure out how to get to them. Reflecting later I thought "she should really be a better fuck than she is".
Chateau...you know you wanna blast all over those two BSC ladies’ faces...