Site Loading Issues

Hey does any staff member have any Intel. on site loading issues?? The site loads slow and the Provider pics load very, very, very slow, if at all. I saw other members having same issue on the SA Board.
As of now - it's working properly. Let us know if the issue persists. Thanks.
I've been having problem for about 2 weeks now. No problems with other sites. But works fine on wifi
I have been having trouble as of late loading pics., be it SC pics. or the avatar pic. Is this a site issue. I have seen some other members having the same issues.
I've had zero problems with it loading. Maybe you guys need to delete cookies and temp files and run a good cleaner.
It is sometimes very slow to load on my phone. On the computer there is never a problem.
No problem on my computer. On my phone, I try to run the mobile version is quicker and smoother.

I've had zero problems with it loading. Maybe you guys need to delete cookies and temp files and run a good cleaner. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Yes, I'm with CJ ^^^^. No issue on desktop, the problem is loading on the phone and it's not every time but intermittent. js
Yes, I'm with CJ ^^^^. No issue on desktop, the problem is loading on the phone and it's not every time but intermittent. js Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Ditto...chances are a problem with eccie vs all of our phones getting full of cookies within a day of each other lol.
When it loads slow on the phone, I kick on a VPN. Fixes my issues