verification for guys

Is the verification process the same for guys as it is girls?
There is no verification for guys to get on the site doll.
are you serious? so all the women have to get screen and verified by another member but any guy can become a member without being screened or verified by another verified member?
be verified provider, we required this:

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.
When you screen hobbyist; you should request provider references and/or P411 account.

are you serious? so all the women have to get screen and verified by another member but any guy can become a member without being screened or verified by another verified member? Originally Posted by 432cherries
i ask cuz i had a hobbyist text me today and i asked if he was on eccie and he said he was but he was new, like very new just joined 10/27/17 so i asked him if he had seen any other providers off of here and he asked what a provider was. that he had never seen anyone off this site. but wouldnt he have to have someone verify him off of here before he could actually be offical on here?
No, anyone can make a “male” account.
If you are looking for a site where guys are "verified" that would be P411 as mentioned above. Many guys prefer not to pay to be on that site for various reasons. Screening is up to you.
Well fuck
Well fuck Originally Posted by 432cherries
Also up to you. Unless of course you forgot an apostrophe.