URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...-43012#rubmaps *
City: LFK
State: Kansas
Address: 31st & Iowa
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: long, black, in a pony tail *
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A little more curvy than most AMP ladies, but in a good way in my opinion. Nice rack, killer butt.
Recommendation: No

*staff edit: added phone and hair color/length info, fixed url. - RS
Thanks for the report. The URL is broken, and we need a Phone # and Hair Length and Color. Please PM me with the info.
Are you confused? Massage Zone on 31st has 2 floors. Angela is at Asian Massage on Iowa at 31st where rubmaps link shows. I don’t know an Angela at Massage Zone on 31st. Which one did you go to?
I know I am confused. Putting 31st and Iowa for the location doesn't help you very much when there are 2 places in that Location.
The one on 31st behind Goodwill is the Massage Zone, and the one at Iowa, and 31st is Asian Massage. If I remember right.
Yes USA, you are right. Angela is the owner or Manager of Asian Massage ON Iowa. She is sweet and very reliable (hope this doesn’t ruin my scheduling). Masssge Zone (on 31st) changes a lot. I never know what the expect there. Sometimes great. Sometimes “meh””.”
Yes USA, you are right. Angela is the owner or Manager of Asian Massage ON Iowa. She is sweet and very reliable (hope this doesn’t ruin my scheduling). Masssge Zone (on 31st) changes a lot. I never know what the expect there. Sometimes great. Sometimes “meh””.” Originally Posted by FireAway
Exactly.