URL / Website: Www.hotdreamselect.com
City: Dfw
State: Texas
Address: Dfw metroplex
Activities: LFK, DFK, SS, BBBJ, CG, ACG, MISH, DATY, BLS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long dark down to her mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiffany still looks just as gorgeous as the first time I saw her 5 years ago. Very petite with a nice bubble butt and natural D cups with a slim waist.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review. Glad Tiffany is back. Will be paying a visit soon.
Tiffany is a great girl. Had a few sessions with her,

But HDS is a SHITTY Agency. The scheduler Jena is a loudmouth Korean middle age biatch, if you like being condescended upon and treated like guy-trash (she would “yell” at you on Texts with ALL CAPS and Phone), go try it and judge for yourself!
Tiffany is a great girl. Had a few sessions with her,

But HDS is a SHITTY Agency. The scheduler Jena is a loudmouth Korean middle age biatch, if you like being condescended upon and treated like guy-trash (she would “yell” at you on Texts with ALL CAPS and Phone), go try it and judge for yourself! Originally Posted by veloztec

You sound bitter
You sound bitter Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Just stating facts. Many people here know it too.

I used to be a regular a while ago and wrote many reviews to help them. NOT anymore. Quality has been deteriorating drastically.
Just stating facts. Many people here know it too.

I used to be a regular a while ago and wrote many reviews to help them. NOT anymore. Quality has been deteriorating drastically. Originally Posted by veloztec

I'm just wondering what kind of conversations you are having with Jenna to even give her the chance to act like that.
I'm just wondering what kind of conversations you are having with Jenna to even give her the chance to act like that. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Normal polite discussion such as asking whether CIM is on the menu. She would type back with all Caps “YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY CUSTOMER !!!”

WTF?
I'm just wondering what kind of conversations you are having with Jenna to even give her the chance to act like that. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy

Not sure if you are the type who likes to be looked down or condescended upon. Maybe that explains your playing White Knight a bit here ? But to each his own.

I simply found the quality of HouseK AND the courteousness of the Booker for basic info we may ask, put them in higher priority and preference than HDS.
Not sure if you are the type who likes to be looked down or condescended upon. Maybe that explains your playing White Knight a bit here ? But to each his own.

I simply found the quality of HouseK AND the courteousness of the Booker for basic info we may ask, put them in higher priority and preference than HDS. Originally Posted by veloztec

White Knight? I was asking a simple question because I was curious. Quit being paranoid.
White Knight? I was asking a simple question because I was curious. Quit being paranoid. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Well you seemed like the type that likes to suck up to that Pimp at HDS.
Well you seemed like the type that likes to suck up to that Pimp at HDS. Originally Posted by veloztec

Based on what? Quit acting like a tard.
Based on what? Quit acting like a tard. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Based on your getting pissy everytime HDS is being discussed. They gave you discount now for reviewing their girls, yes?.

Stop being an arsehole.
Based on your getting pissy everytime HDS is being discussed. They gave you discount now for reviewing their girls, yes?.

Stop being an arsehole. Originally Posted by veloztec

Jesus, you really are a moron.
Jesus, you really are a moron. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Keep at it Kobe. Nobody will trust your Review on HDS anymore. Clearly you have an agenda to protect them.
Sounds like you might be bad mouthing HDS in favor for HouseK. Do you have a stake in promoting HouseK?