URL / Website: www.hotdreamselect.com
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Keller Springs Road & DNT
Activities: DFK, SS, BBBJ, CG, ACG, MISH, K9, 69, DATY, BLS
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair to around her mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite frame with a nice round booty, natural breasts (C or D), slim waist. No tattoos or crazy piercings. Clean shaven kitty. Great body.
Recommendation: Yes
A little pre-cum got in her mouth and she had an attitude about it?
CIM is almost a given, sorta like bbbj. Anything less and I would not repeat visit. Thanks for the warning.
Quit after a bit of pre-cum is just disappointing.

Sorry about your bad experience, but for HDS girls, the “CIM” part is just YMMV (and now the TUMA part is almost NON-Existent, as I heard from a few friends... )
Nice review. Odd about the finish though. She has been CIM finish with me every time I’ve seen her, and takes it like a champ. I skipped her this time only because I had only enough time for my ATF. I wonder if she’s changing.
Agreed. That is odd. Never been an issue for me either.
Hmmm, well hearing about some of you guys having no issues getting CIM is a little disconcerting. Maybe it was me.
Kobe don’t worry, it’s not you. I had seen severe inconsistency in HDS Services in CIM (in last 1 year I went there, then I stopped!). TUMA used to be good with most their girls, including Tiffany (saw her and reviewed her greatly when she FIRST came to TX from NY - I remembered her Tan skin a few years ago) and then it went downhill fast to almost NONE now from any of their HDS Girls...