Encounter: Visiting Kbaby on her birthday!!!

User ID: N/A
Date: 19 March 2020
Name: Kbabbyyy or Kay
Phone: 8507376550
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page):

Profile - Computer View

Profile - Mobile View

Skip The Games ad

City: Fort Walton Beach
State: FL
Address: Hotel off Highway 98
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: foreplay, DATY, BBBJ, 69, missionary, K9, prone bone, missionary
Duration of Encounter: 1 HR
Hair Length and Color: Dark red hair that comes down to the middle of her back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description:

Kay is a gorgeous redhead!!! She is around 5'2, 100 pounds. She has the build and looks of a gymnast or a cheerleader in the top or flyer position.

She has great legs and an incredible ass that sticks out on her small frame.

In my first review of her, I stated the following…

Her ass is big and soft enough to feel good while pounding her from behind, but it's firm enough not to look sloppy.
She has a perky A cup that seems pretty big because she's so slender. An added bonus is her tiny pink nipples are super sensitive. She is clean shaven down below with a small, tight pink package.

I almost want to call her, Pretty in Pink.

Personality/Demeanor:

Kay is a really cool chick that has an eclectic taste in music. I would call it weird as I've never heard of any of the stuff she listens to. But, then again, she thinks the music I listen to is old.

She's got a free spirit and is very laid back. Her mannerisms and her expressions are adorable to watch.

Kay is simply a delight to be around. Despite being young, she possesses the diplomacy, maturity, refinement, and sensibility of an older woman.

She has a particular je ne sais quoi. I had a good time just talking to her while watching her apply her makeup. We had some lighthearted conversion that did get somewhat philosophical, as we talked about writing, the hobby, views on sex, and the meaning of life.

You can tell a lot about a person through their writing. It goes beyond proper grammar, as words can convey ideas and passion. The things she shared with me are personal, so in good conscience, I can not disclose what I read.

She uses music and writing as a way of expression and a sort of escapism. I saw a lot of ambition, passion, pain, growth, forgiveness, maturity and hope in her writing.

There's more to her than just a pretty face and a laid-back demeanor.

Recommendation: Yes
You sure can find some winners bird. Awesome review. Wish you could send someone like her my way. The rest of us mere mortals have to make do living vicariously off your reviews. Have one of mine later today. Nowhere nears as thrilling though.
Are used to see her regularly about eight months ago at least once a week Our last session she just stopped in the middleI was session and wouldn’t finish me off she went away for a while then I reached out to her to see if she can make it right and she said she didn’t wanna see me anymore they always treated her really with respect and like I said I was a regular
Are used to see her regularly about eight months ago at least once a week Our last session she just stopped in the middleI was session and wouldn’t finish me off she went away for a while then I reached out to her to see if she can make it right and she said she didn’t wanna see me anymore they always treated her really with respect and like I said I was a regular Originally Posted by brians
This hobby is a ruthless game.

A lot of hobbyists are white knights or have their own agenda. Or hobbyists who endorse girls who are less than reliable.

Seriously, are they out to look out for their brothers or to girls who have very little to no loyalty?

I’ve been betrayed by people I thought were my friends, and let down by girls that I thought I had a professional relationship with.

Girls scam guys, have terrible comms, fail to plan their trips, are wishy-washy with their plans, etc.

They show off their inconsistency, lack of maturity and unprofessionalism.

Or maybe they overreact when you make an inquiry.

I’ve had a provider who was an hour and a half late to a scheduled appointment. She stalled by saying I’m almost there. Housekeeping is cleaning up. I just paid for a hotel room. My Uber is late.

After all was said and done, she called me a cop and left me hanging.

Or better yet, a girl wants you to review her. After you post your review, she never talks to you again.

Or after receiving your review and endorsement, she uses it to have guys forward her money (for a special discounted rate) or pay her bills, and ghosts them.

I don’t care if a girl has no reviews or hundreds, be prepared to be let down.

That’s why we have a review system. Granted a lot of it is YMMV.

I actually review every encounter I have. It’s not that I want to brag about my exploits. I want to give my fellow brothers a detailed explanation of what happened.

From my account, I believe the reader can make an educated opinion on whether or not the provider will be a good fit or not.

If the girl I see does a good job, then she’ll benefit from my review. A good review is free advertising. And everyone knows the best advertising is word of mouth from a reliable, trusted source.

As long as the girls keep providing me good service, I continue to give them good reviews. Once the relationship is compromised, I move on.

The best asset we have is our money. With this COVID 19 Pandemic, practically the world is shut down. Maybe, providers should take their craft with more seriously and with care. The amount of hobbyists who can and are willing to play is shrinking.

My advice to my brothers is this. See whoever you want to see. Do all the research you can. Based on the empirical evidence, make YOUR DECISION.

At the same time, if something goes well or bad, you should share that information.

We already have a great community here in the Panhandle, and awesome neighbors in the Alabama and Tallahassee sections.

If everyone fairly shared their intel, this community could be even better.
I tried to see her today. I didn't pass her screening. Oh well, ibrespect her decision and there are plenty of other options.
This hobby is a ruthless game.

A lot of hobbyists are white knights or have their own agenda. Or hobbyists who endorse girls who are less than reliable.

Seriously, are they out to look out for their brothers or to girls who have very little to no loyalty?

I’ve been betrayed by people I thought were my friends, and let down by girls that I thought I had a professional relationship with.

Girls scam guys, have terrible comms, fail to plan their trips, are wishy-washy with their plans, etc.

They show off their inconsistency, lack of maturity and unprofessionalism.

Or maybe they overreact when you make an inquiry.

I’ve had a provider who was an hour and a half late to a scheduled appointment. She stalled by saying I’m almost there. Housekeeping is cleaning up. I just paid for a hotel room. My Uber is late.

After all was said and done, she called me a cop and left me hanging.

Or better yet, a girl wants you to review her. After you post your review, she never talks to you again.

Or after receiving your review and endorsement, she uses it to have guys forward her money (for a special discounted rate) or pay her bills, and ghosts them.

I don’t care if a girl has no reviews or hundreds, be prepared to be let down.

That’s why we have a review system. Granted a lot of it is YMMV.

I actually review every encounter I have. It’s not that I want to brag about my exploits. I want to give my fellow brothers a detailed explanation of what happened.

From my account, I believe the reader can make an educated opinion on whether or not the provider will be a good fit or not.

If the girl I see does a good job, then she’ll benefit from my review. A good review is free advertising. And everyone knows the best advertising is word of mouth from a reliable, trusted source.

As long as the girls keep providing me good service, I continue to give them good reviews. Once the relationship is compromised, I move on.

The best asset we have is our money. With this COVID 19 Pandemic, practically the world is shut down. Maybe, providers should take their craft with more seriously and with care. The amount of hobbyists who can and are willing to play is shrinking.

My advice to my brothers is this. See whoever you want to see. Do all the research you can. Based on the empirical evidence, make YOUR DECISION.

At the same time, if something goes well or bad, you should share that information.

We already have a great community here in the Panhandle, and awesome neighbors in the Alabama and Tallahassee sections.

If everyone fairly shared their intel, this community could be even better. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore

Good read and I totally agree, really enjoy your writing Blackbird.