Encounter: Nadya - The best I have ever been with!!!

User ID: 512996
Date: 03-19-20
Name: Nadya
Phone: She will provide (after emailing)
Email Address: Nadya511@mail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nadya-es...-646365#erotic
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Private townhouse UWF area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, GFE, BBBJ, CIM, LFK, DFK, FIV, FIA, Breast play, DATY, Doggie, K9 fingering, Greek,
BBBJCIMNQNS, CG, Reverse CG, Toys, Vibrator, Tie and Tease (Light), BLS, 69, Mish, Surfboarding,
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde to below the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nadya is a beautiful woman and true delight to be around. She is 5’11” tall and
has curves in all the right places. Nadya is not a small woman but nowhere near BBW. Her height to weight, waist to hip ratios are near perfect. She has a beautiful face and her smile is captivating. Her hair (dirty blond) is full, soft and flows down to the middle of her broad, magnificent shoulders. You could take a deep dive into her hazel/green eyes. She has the nicest pair of breasts (natural D cups) that I have ever
encountered in this hobby. Her ass is breathtaking!! Her skin is so soft. She did have un-blurred face pictures on EROS (but she is no longer on that site). She is much prettier (both face and body) than her pictures. Nadya is an absolute pleasure to deal with and TCB is very easy. She is intelligent, charming, sexy, passionate, kind, brilliant, enjoyable, exceptional, lovely, magnificent, refreshing, skillful, unique,
stunning, outstanding communicator and a mature provider. You don’t get the drama and games from Nadya that you sometimes do with younger providers. She is a natural pleaser and has an inviting, engaging personality. She is the most accommodating and open minded provider I have ever been with. Her incall location is immaculate and very inviting. Like her incall location, Nayda’s is always organized and clean. Her personal hygene is exceptional. I have seen her numerous times and plan to repeat as
often as possible.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice review...
Excellent review. I’ve seen Nadya once and had a good time. I still need to rematch with her at some point.

But, I do agree that her incall is probably the best I’ve been to.

Also concur that she’s a sweetheart and is very easy to get along with.
Was supposed to see her this pass tues but had to reschedule, might have to get her for muilti hr now
Yea Nadya is truly top notch in all aspects!!