Funny hobby texts or conversations

I have a ton, but here is a start:
( I never discuss prices on the phone with random texters)

Him: "wat's your prices?"
Me: "one million"
Him: "for how long?"
I ask what part of town a provider is in when in Lafayette, because demoing cross town can take up a good hour. So I ask "What part of Lafayette are you in?" Sometimes the text back will just be "Lafayette". I usually will move on from there.
Damn, he didn't even blink when you said a million.
guess that makes me a HDH...with Monopoly money anyway.

Damn, he didn't even blink when you said a million. Originally Posted by Stick1969
Me: Do you have any provider references?
her: Just myself
This is not exactly a hobby story but is in the same vein. Many years ago I was flying to New York and was on layover in Charlotte. In the bar I met a blonde aerobics instructor who had missed her plane. She asked me where I was from and I replied New Orleans. She said where exactly is that? I said in Louisiana. She said where is that? Near the mouth of the mississippi river. Where is that? It almosts divides the country in half and ends in the gulf. Where is that?

Needless to say I realized I was dealing with one of the dumbest people I had ever met...so I paid for her layover room cause she couldnt get a flight that night and we had sex during my layover...
This is not exactly a hobby story but is in the same vein. Many years ago I was flying to New York and was on layover in Charlotte. In the bar I met a blonde aerobics instructor who had missed her plane. She asked me where I was from and I replied New Orleans. She said where exactly is that? I said in Louisiana. She said where is that? Near the mouth of the mississippi river. Where is that? It almosts divides the country in half and ends in the gulf. Where is that?

Needless to say I realized I was dealing with one of the dumbest people I had ever met...so I paid for her layover room cause she couldnt get a flight that night and we had sex during my layover... Originally Posted by mriley000
Do you have an ad or a link ?

Needless to say I realized I was dealing with one of the dumbest people I had ever met...so I paid for her layover room cause she couldnt get a flight that night and we had sex during my layover... Originally Posted by mriley000
So did she ask where the blowjob was at? Where the Cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl, Russian, Surfboard, Scissors was at?
I like Heidi's. So... when he didn't even blink @ a million, YOU CALLED HIM BACK right? I mean, I'm straight, but for a million, hell, I'D be asking the guy, "Do you want me to wear a special outfit, or?.."
my reply would have been, 'i just want to rent it! not buy it!'
Was going off. I can sense them miles away.
I only responded with a million to amuse myself.
UOTE=Old Horn Dog;1052514176]I like Heidi's. So... when he didn't even blink @ a million, YOU CALLED HIM BACK right? I mean, I'm straight, but for a million, hell, I'D be asking the guy, "Do you want me to wear a special outfit, or?.."[/QUOTE]
Was going off. I can sense them miles away.
I only responded with a million to amuse myself.
UOTE=Old Horn Dog;1052514176]I like Heidi's. So... when he didn't even blink @ a million, YOU CALLED HIM BACK right? I mean, I'm straight, but for a million, hell, I'D be asking the guy, "Do you want me to wear a special outfit, or?.." Originally Posted by heidilynnla
[/QUOTE]

Here is a classic:
Him: Hey bby, u available 11:57PM
Me: Not after midnight, I'm sorry 11:59PM
Him: K bby wut time 2ma gud 4 u 12:00AM
Hey baby...what's up??/ {at 2am in morning! NOTME...lol}

I wanna tap that ass!!

and the classic.......are you awake {at 2am!}
Him: "wat's your prices?"
Me: "one million"
Him: "for how long?" Originally Posted by heidilynnla
lol still cracking up at this like 5 minutes later.