Share your fantasies threAd

Fantasy's are something that fules us but are not always brought to life, in some cases they do come true...

Here are a couple fantasy's that fuel my hobby as of late.

My first fantasy would be with GingerPie.

She would be in my presence naked and looking sexy. I would watch her come closer to me as I sit naked and waiting on her, her lips will meat mine as she works her way down to take my throbbing cock in her mouths. Yes she is a CW and I'm going to enjoy this as she would mix the CW with frequent visits of DFK.

After a long CW session with edging not allowing me to pop she would turn around in standing doggy, bend over and spread her butt cheeks so I could enjoy Dato on her, all while fingering her pussy to her first O.

Standing frontal Daty would give her another O before I take her to the bed and let her ride me with all the DFK she could muster, by now I want her in mish so I can lay into her. The finish would be a facial open mouth cum shot.

The next fantasy is with Nikki Sweets.

Our session would be a three our experience.

A long note with all my desires would be submitted with my request.

The first hour:

I arrive at her Incall and I'm met by this lovely blonde wearing a cheerleader outfit.

I undress and sit in a chair with a drink of my choice as I watcher her give me a show, she would model many of her outfits that we have seen so may lovely pics of.

Slowly she looses more cloths until she is naked, as she walks over to me, I stand as she now feels my naked body, I don't touch her yet as I let her explore me first.

Now she poses in various sexy poses as I explore and feel her body.

FIV would be enjoyed as I would just watch her achieve her O.

She would begin a toy show, both anal, and pussy.

Hour two:

With the toy show in progress a butt plug in her ass I cover up and do her doggy style.

This would go on as long as I enjoy the edging, once I was use to her I would pull the butt plug out and do her Greek style. While Greek is enjoyed she would rub out as many O as she could even if all I was is hard and inside her watching her cum.

A new cover applied and mish would be enjoyed for as long as the second hour allowed ending with CIC. Clean up on both.

Hour three:

We would be on the bed side by side, her leg draped over my cock, legs wide open as we would take turns rubbing out O's on her pussy this would go on for the entire remainder of our time, if it happens she would stroke another pop out of me but I'm not a multi pop guy so not alway a sure thing. A count of O's would be tallied.

The pics above are not of the mentioned ladies but a fantasy of the Ladies only!

So share your hobby fantasy,...ladies I know you have some and you don't have to mention anyone in specific, unless it is a lady you fantasize over.

Play on.

IB
For Nikki_Sweets to go GFE and BBBJCIMNQ ....

... while I wait for that:

... and then:
My fantasy is fucking Ginger pie with my strap while she's giving head and I get to smack the bootie, wait that might happen this week, oh hell my fantasy is becoming a reality Lol yay me!!!!!
But really both girls are hot and those fantasy's made my wooha feel funny lol
Awesome.
But even in your fantasies you still use a cover
Its only a fantasy.
Rawdog that shit!!
Awesome.
But even in your fantasies you still use a cover
Its only a fantasy.
Rawdog that shit!! Originally Posted by knotty man

IB
Orgy.
Orgy with all people I pick better yet strangers that are all really good lovers that are all to my taste physically.
For my favorite clients to come see me. I'm always happy when I get to see my favorite clients.
A hot guy gives me a sensual massage, then plays with my hair, kisses alot, lots of foreplay and teasing. He let's me be totally selfish. He totally just takes care of me and pampers me and gives me lots of cuddling after. Then like a dude, let's me take a nap after & leaves a tip on top on my donation!!! It's happened before, so I'm not completely delusional. Lol. Just a little.
Yummmmmm looking forward to THAT IB!! Tasty
Shayla you back yet?? Lets make this a thing

...can I see a hand count for this orgy? So far we've got JPS...SDR (Maybe )...Im liking the line up and wants ins!! Haha
A hot guy gives me a sensual massage, then plays with my hair, kisses alot, lots of foreplay and teasing. He let's me be totally selfish. He totally just takes care of me and pampers me and gives me lots of cuddling after. Then like a dude, let's me take a nap after & leaves a tip on top on my donation!!! It's happened before, so I'm not completely delusional. Lol. Just a little. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
if you are ready to settle .... for less ... a whole lot less ... we'll talk
I really did have a client who would come and do this and he enjoyed it just as much as me. It felt a little weird, at first, to not reciprocate, but I got used to it real quick.

I swear he was some kind of sexual healer. He's on here somewhere & I can't remember his handle for the life of me, but God I miss him!!
A gang bang. To be constantly pounded for hours by a variety of men. The idea is still oddly enough personally taboo for me. Outside of doubles, I've never had more than two sexual partners in one day. I'm not a revolving door so the idea of being one for a day is kinda thrilling.
I agree dodger. If some of these ladies would realize, if they did come down, just what would they encounter from the guys who do have a low budget. Not saying all, but some of us are different
Never done a doubles session and would love to try that - having a difficult time finding time to play with even one lady at a time so figure I need to maximize the time I am able to hobby. Also like the idea of seeing someone I've seen before with someone I've wanted to see. Pairs that I think would be fun are:

Kaylee Blue and Mandi May
Scarlett De Rossi and Bianca BonVivant
Madeline T and Gingerpie
Cameron Cox and BBB
Asian Ann and Ms Valentina
Marley Monroe and Gorgeous Gabbi

I'm sure there's more great pairings but that is more than I could ever do.