Providers - 69+ things a Hobbyist should never do!

Ok ladies ... as with the Hobbyist thread, give us your one bit of advice, that one thing that you absolutely dislike when a Hobbyist does it, or doesn't do it ... try and keep it to one or two sentences, and let's not repeat a thought previously noted ... and save the thanks and adoration (the +1 stuff) for PM's.
Please don't ask for something the lady has already stated isn't on the menu because you think she might do it "just for you," or for more cash.

I'm an Irish girl, not a Greek one, no matter how much money a fellow dangles in front of me or how much he may pester me to just "give it a try." What makes guys think I haven't? That "flat no" on my webpage didn't come out of thin air, and I really hate being pressured.
If you have a feeling that you are overstaying your welcome or taking advantage, you probably are.
Kissing is great! I love it! However, slobbering all over my face & leaving an abundance/trail of saliva all over my body is so not......ewwww!
Maybe the better question is:
What are things a hobbyist does that you absolutely love?
I bet the answers will surprise us.
Maybe the better question is:
What are things a hobbyist does that you absolutely love?
I bet the answers will surprise us. Originally Posted by Dan4424

When they give me a sensually oily butt rub {like I got today!}..............or when they return for a second visit!
I dislike when they do not automatically place my donation in site. I love when they give me massages or bring my fave drink.
I love it when they undress ME. Also, when a gentleman brings a little gift other than the donation, perhaps a small bouquet of flowers, a little box of chocolates, treats for my chihuahuas, it makes me smile to know that he's been thinking about me.
Never take a dump at an incall.
Never take a dump at an incall. Originally Posted by pyramider

I have had it happen several times

The funniest thing that has ever happened was I had a guy take a really really long "clean up" shower and he was doing that he was singing LOUDLY highway to hell song!

One other important dont: bring too much personal stuff in to the incall....and if ya do,then put it all in one spot!
The Geographically Challenged. Being unable to follow simple, yet specific instructions to my incall.

I have had it happen several times

The funniest thing that has ever happened was I had a guy take a really really long "clean up" shower and he was doing that he was singing LOUDLY highway to hell song!

One other important dont: bring too much personal stuff in to the incall....and if ya do,then put it all in one spot! Originally Posted by DallasRain
If you go to the scraps site, you can probably still locate the rant by a retired Houston lady. She went on complete meltdown. And tards fanned the flames. SHMB gold. Since then I rarely even go near the bathroom except to hose off.
Roaming around all areas of my incall as I grab a drink and lead the way... Ahem, you are going the wrong way! Sometimes I want to say, "Would you like the remote?" as they plop on the couch two rooms away.

Love it when they make me feel special.... A little gift or funny little story emailed to me...
I hate it when they talk about their wives!!! AHHHH!

But I love it when they take a genuine interest in my likes and dislikes in the bedroom. I love pleasing a man, but when he wants to please me back...... it's chemistry heaven.

Kisses
Electra
I can't believe someone would take a dump at a providers incall.. I mean OK of you have seen each other for a LONG time or if it is an over night.. and if you would you better use the other bathroom if available.. shit stop at a restaurant on the way or something.. no pun intended....