Daty

How important is daty to you during a session?
I charge $100 for DATY but only if it is fresh. (A guy has got to have his standards)
  • fawn
  • 11-10-2012, 09:43 AM
How important is daty to you during a session? Originally Posted by Bestman200600

I hope your question was directed at the men and women.

For me it is at the TOP OF MY LIST !!!!

Wait, Did I forget to mention that I LOVE IT?
Receiving free blow jobs is at the top of MY list but I find it easier and more efficient to pay for it. I could only be so lucky if I were in a situation where women were willing to pay for the privilege of giving me a BJ.

Fawn, is DATY important enough to where you would pay for it?
What is this DATY?
What is this DATY? Originally Posted by pyramider
It's a time wasting activity providers pretend to enjoy
  • fawn
  • 11-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Receiving free blow jobs is at the top of MY list but I find it easier and more efficient to pay for it. I could only be so lucky if I were in a situation where women were willing to pay for the privilege of giving me a BJ.

Fawn, is DATY important enough to where you would pay for it? Originally Posted by yourself
Well yourself, I might think about paying for it, but Thank God I don't have to worry about it because there are so many men that love to do nothing more than to stay between a woman's legs..
How freaking lucky am I? VERY

And in my personal life it is a must that the man I chose to be with definitely loves it....
When the muscles in her legs are throbbing on your shoulders and her body twists and turns just before she pops and releases I think she enjoys it.
VERY VERY VERY
It's a time wasting activity providers pretend to enjoy Originally Posted by monkmonk
Oh ... its greeting me at the door?
When the muscles in her legs are throbbing on your shoulders and her body twists and turns just before she pops and releases I think she enjoys it. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
She is faking it
It's a time wasting activity providers pretend to enjoy Originally Posted by monkmonk
Oh, am I supposed to be doing it for her?
it is always a plus
When the muscles in her legs are throbbing on your shoulders and her body twists and turns just before she pops and releases I think she enjoys it. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Twists and turns huh?
You know I like it, Tara!