Republicans know the gop is responsible for the deficit

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nikki-hal...025156320.html

Yahoo reports

Massive tax cuts to the wealthy and then spend spend spend. They just tell their ignorant supporters to blame it on the dems...and they will continue investigations to amuse their simple people
The tax revenues are down over 20% from 2022. Why would that be. Surely tax cuts couldn’t contribute to that. I mean, Tiny assured me that tax cuts result in higher tax revenue.
The tax revenues are down over 20% from 2022. Why would that be. Surely tax cuts couldn’t contribute to that. I mean, Tiny assured me that tax cuts result in higher tax revenue. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

What type of garbage are you reading? There wasn't any tax cuts enacted in the last two years.

Several headlines I've read over the last year that said record revenue into the Treasury.

Spending increases faster, and both parties are responsible for this
"Fiscal Year-to-Date (since October 2022) total updated monthly using the Monthly Treasury Statement (MTS) dataset. Compared to the federal revenue of $2.12 trillion for the same period last year (Oct 2021 - Mar 2022) federal revenue has decreased by $74 billion."

https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/amer...nment-revenue/
Stud doesn’t understand facts.
Stud doesn’t understand facts. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

WRONG, there were not any tax cuts that caused this, but Biden's disastrous economic policies could be causing it.
Uh huh. I’ll take your word for it as soon as you get beyond your GED.
Uh huh. I’ll take your word for it as soon as you get beyond your GED. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

What freaking tax cut took place in 2021? Oh that is right, there wasn't one, in fact it was tax rate increases by Biden and the Democrats.

I'm not saying the revenue didn't decrease, but I know for a fact that tax rates weren't cut, so that can't be the reason for decreased revenue.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nikki-hal...025156320.html

Yahoo reports

Massive tax cuts to the wealthy and then spend spend spend. They just tell their ignorant supporters to blame it on the dems...and they will continue investigations to amuse their simple people
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It is the Democrats fault. This country is going to shit because of them. Every State with a Liberal Democrat Governor has fucked their state up financially.
It is not accurate to make a blanket statement that every state with a Democrat governor has "fucked their state up financially." Economic and financial outcomes of a state are influenced by a wide range of factors, including but not limited to government policies, natural disasters, population changes, and global economic conditions.

Furthermore, it is important to approach political discussions with civility and respect for differing viewpoints. Using derogatory language to describe individuals or groups with whom we disagree does not contribute to productive discourse. Instead, we can engage in constructive dialogue by sharing information, listening to different perspectives, and seeking to understand the underlying reasons for disagreement.
WRONG, there were not any tax cuts that caused this, but Biden's disastrous economic policies could be causing it. Originally Posted by farmstud60
What policies exactly are those? Causing what?
It is not accurate to make a blanket statement that every state with a Democrat governor has "fucked their state up financially." Economic and financial outcomes of a state are influenced by a wide range of factors, including but not limited to government policies, natural disasters, population changes, and global economic conditions.

Furthermore, it is important to approach political discussions with civility and respect for differing viewpoints. Using derogatory language to describe individuals or groups with whom we disagree does not contribute to productive discourse. Instead, we can engage in constructive dialogue by sharing information, listening to different perspectives, and seeking to understand the underlying reasons for disagreement. Originally Posted by royamcr
Did a Mod send you that? Because you definitely don't write like that, nor do you believe any of what you just posted.
Lol, it is chat AI... Got a new tool to combat the red stains ...
The tax revenues are down over 20% from 2022. Why would that be. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Word of advice - You really should stick to your legal analysis - wrong as it usually is - and not compound your reputation for ignorance by venturing into economics or budgetary matters.

The Treasury data in post #4 above shows fiscal year-to-date federal tax revenues are off by a mere $74 billion from the same period last year. That's a drop of 3.5%, not 20%.

And this follows TWO YEARS when we overfed the beast with EXORBITANT JUMPS IN FEDERAL TAX COLLECTIONS - they skyrocketed by 18% in FY 2021 and by a further 21% in 2022!

Oh wait! I already schooled you on that FACT, didn't I?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=16
Lol, it is chat AI... Got a new tool to combat the red stains ... Originally Posted by royamcr
I believe it.