I Crashed My Car!!!! Again.......

Hello there so I was driving home and in the middle
Of the street there was a huge chunk of the street was missing. Basically My Bumber && Front came off..
Does anyone have any suggestions where should I go.
Its a new model car 2 months old
Iknw I should stop driving lol....
Mayor Porker's method of incentivizing mass transit is to keep the roads in worse repair than those in Beirut. Literally. If you drive in Houston and don't drive something designed for Turd World roads your car will necessarily get tore up.

I defer to Brooke Wilde for car repair advice; maybe she'll help you by PM if you ask.

Sorry you got dinged by our asshat mayor. Join the club.
Was it a missing manhole cover? If so, the city is responsible.
Was it a missing manhole cover? If so, the city is responsible. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Under Houston's new equal rights ordinance, manhole's are now called "personhole". The city is never responsible for anything done to you or your property because you chose to drive on a city street. As a licensed driver you are responsible for navigating your vehicle to avoid road hazards.
Glad you are okay!
Under Houston's new equal rights ordinance, manhole's are now called "personhole". The city is never responsible for anything done to you or your property because you chose to drive on a city street. As a licensed driver you are responsible for navigating your vehicle to avoid road hazards. Originally Posted by TheJudge69
Pretty sure there was just a tad bit of innuendo, with dh's post.
Originally Posted by Lucky01
You're not funny
Sorry about your car cutie!!!! Sounds like maybe an issue to take to your insurance company???
GOTS to be more careful next time!
I hate to hear about your car Lola, but I'm glad you did not get hurt.

Sounds like you and your insurance agent will have to get together and hammer out the details.....good luck!
  • Trey
  • 05-31-2014, 12:16 PM
Hopefully you paid your insurance. Now all you need is to slob a few more knobs and bam you got your deductible. I imagine your hope is to find a guy that can fix it on trade? If so make sure he fixes it before you give up the goods.
  • Satin
  • 05-31-2014, 07:09 PM
Don't worry mami, I'll come pick you up this time. Just text me when you're ready....
It should be covered under comprehensive coverage. If your deductible is $500 or less use your insurance.
Hey an you send picture how bad is the damage. I know a good bOdy guy. He can fix anything I'll pm u